HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DirectCam Broadcaster
(02-02-2021, 09:51)BITCHDOM Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 21:17)BITCHDOM Wrote:
(27-01-2021, 11:45)Britneydoll Wrote:
(27-01-2021, 09:42)BITCHDOM Wrote: I cam on mobile broadband with no problem at all, so what they are saying is rubbish! Have you tweaked with your settings, Miss Hestia Kane commented on this earlier in the thread - take your Mbps down and reduce resolution. A lot of us tried that and it helped. Make sure your space is well lit - a daylight bulb can help. Also what processor do you have on your new laptop, you will get best results on an i7 or i9 with a minimum of 8 GB Ram x
I’m glad the 4g is working for you ! Gives me hope lol .. my new laptop is i5 and has 8g ram , Ive been trying the broadcaster on the minimum settings as the twitter aw people advised that too , but it’s still the same . Guess I’ll just keep trying in different rooms of the flat with different light etc .. thanks for the advice xx
Well your laptop is up to the job, so that’s not the problem. Hope you get this sorted soon x
I’ve just had a thought, I have just got a new laptop and one of the settings it has is that it disconnects from wifi after a time if you aren’t using it. Maybe check your settings that it’s not your laptop xx
Where on settings does it tell you if it disconnects from wifi if inactive for a certain length of time?  I've looked on settings and can't see anything.  The laptop I use for camming often disconnects when nothing else does so wonder if that's why.  I just always thought it's because the laptop isn't the newest.
I have a Hewlett-Packard and it’s under connections x I was having this problem for a while before I realised x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • 1hornylass
(03-02-2021, 22:09)BITCHDOM Wrote: I have a Hewlett-Packard and it’s under connections x I was having this problem for a while before I realised x
I've already looked under my network settings and there's nothing that says you can, or can't, set it to not disconnect when inactive for a certain length of time.  No idea if its on all computers then
I don’t know, I’m afraid. Hope you get it sorted x
(05-02-2021, 07:38)BITCHDOM Wrote: I don’t know, I’m afraid. Hope you get it sorted x

I am unlikely to earn very much on AW this week unless this issue gets sorted.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(05-02-2021, 14:39)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 07:38)BITCHDOM Wrote: I don’t know, I’m afraid. Hope you get it sorted x

I am unlikely to earn very much on AW this week unless this issue gets sorted.
It’s most likely the broadcaster causing the issues Sad it’s the same for me and I don’t have those settings either . Some people are lucky with it and it’s working okay , but on Twitter there are so many having the log out problems it must be from Adultwork’s end  , apparently they have accepted there is a problem and are working to fix it so hopefully won’t be too much longer now . I haven’t been able to cam since before Xmas so I totally understand how stressful this is Sad
I have literally emailed them over 10 times and still they do not care. The new system has been in beta mode for months now and the fact that the cam system is not working for some is literally destroying livelihoods and taking a toll on a lot of women. In the middle of a pandemic. Whenever I email them all they say is 'we are working around the clock to fix this issue.' Clearly not since it keeps happening. Being logged put, freezing, constantly having clients kicked out. It is beyond a joke at this point. I am literally starting to sign up to other cam sites and am basically being forced to start a fresh camming somewhere else full time. An absolute joke tbh.
It is shit for me as well.
(05-02-2021, 23:01)UAmorousJessica Wrote: It is shit for me as well.
Adultwork was completely down earlier today , so maybe they were fixing the issues  Angel going to try tomorrow . Fingers crossed they have finally sorted it   Yes Yes
I really hoped yesterday's offline moment might have been part of fixing DC, unfortunately not. I have been unable to accept a request for group just now, had to log back in. I am sitting there with another browser open on the emails page, refreshing as often as I can.

Just wondering could ad blocker plug-ins be causing log out, I have disabled mine for AW now.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond