Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DirectCam Broadcaster
(29-12-2020, 03:10)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Maybe I'm being a bit thick but why would flash being disabled effect the old direct IM? It's text only. What a mess. Just enable the old justcamit for now until the issues are resolved.  Confused
That’s what I was thinking x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
Hi, AW mention this url may have better results in some circumstances https://m.adultwork.com/directcam/broadc...dless=true
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BITCHDOM
Since JCI ended on Sunday I reluctantly switched to the new system. It is shockingly awful!!! The video and sound quality is soooo slow. I’ve tried on different laptops, my phone and a new webcam. Still so bad!!! I’ve had multiple comments even from regular clients to newbies that my video was lagging or they just couldn’t see me. Don’t know how much longer I can cope it’ll drive all my regulars away!! Thought it was just me but glad to see otherwise and hope they fix it ASAP!!!
(29-12-2020, 21:38)Busty_Brunette_Chloe Wrote: Since JCI ended on Sunday I reluctantly switched to the new system. It is shockingly awful!!! The video and sound quality is soooo slow. I’ve tried on different laptops, my phone and a new webcam. Still so bad!!! I’ve had multiple comments even from regular clients to newbies that my video was lagging or they just couldn’t see me. Don’t know how much longer I can cope it’ll drive all my regulars away!! Thought it was just me but glad to see otherwise and hope they fix it ASAP!!!

Have you fiddled with the settings? I found I had to drop the bandwidth to 750kbps and set the size to 640x480 for it to work. It's still lagging but most people can see me now. It also takes a little while to connect so the guys who expect it to be instant keep disappearing and don't even give me a chance to explain to them to wait a few seconds. It's definitely a problem though, with the new broadcaster, covid, and the influx of new people, my earnings are down to around 50% of what they were this time last year. Not sure how much longer I can wait for things to improve before I have to consider other options.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • Busty_Brunette_Chloe, MsClara_Wilde
(29-12-2020, 21:48)hestiakane Wrote:
(29-12-2020, 21:38)Busty_Brunette_Chloe Wrote: Since JCI ended on Sunday I reluctantly switched to the new system. It is shockingly awful!!! The video and sound quality is soooo slow. I’ve tried on different laptops, my phone and a new webcam. Still so bad!!! I’ve had multiple comments even from regular clients to newbies that my video was lagging or they just couldn’t see me. Don’t know how much longer I can cope it’ll drive all my regulars away!! Thought it was just me but glad to see otherwise and hope they fix it ASAP!!!

Have you fiddled with the settings? I found I had to drop the bandwidth to 750kbps and set the size to 640x480 for it to work. It's still lagging but most people can see me now. It also takes a little while to connect so the guys who expect it to be instant keep disappearing and don't even give me a chance to explain to them to wait a few seconds. It's definitely a problem though, with the new broadcaster, covid, and the influx of new people, my earnings are down to around 50% of what they were this time last year. Not sure how much longer I can wait for things to improve before I have to consider other options.

Thanks for that lovely. I’m having issues with delayed type and the cam freezing so this might help xx
(29-12-2020, 21:48)hestiakane Wrote:

Hestia I've just changed my settings to exactly what you've put so I'll see if that helps with the lagging.  Just need some people to come in now and stay for longer then 10 seconds lol
Worked for me Lass! Not perfect but MILES better. 

Thanks so much Hestia ❤️ Xx
 Im having exactly the same problems entering clients and its takes ages for it to accept them in. Then takes about 5 secs to even let me type hey how are you then i cant see what im typing as its not upto speed. All my regulars are clicking off saying they cant see me or its so slow iv missed out on so much money last few days. My cam was crazy busy but no one would stay as it kept freezing. Justcamit should of stayed until these problems are sorted going to miss out on so much money Sad
It’s horrendous. 

Two ways is literally impossible. Clients just leaving in annoyance. Can’t believe it.
(30-12-2020, 19:52)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: It’s horrendous. 

Two ways is literally impossible. Clients just leaving in annoyance. Can’t believe it.
Done first c2c yesterday and it was just tragic. I miss jci so much don’t know how long I can go on for!! It’s my full time job and already was down at least £300 last week. Soooo annoyed they’re not even offering any kind of help just saying their “team” is looking into it. I don’t even know how there’s so many girls online? How are they doing ittt?! The guys definitely aren’t liking it either everyone I’ve had the chance to speak to say it’s really bad.