Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

grumpy old men
this is for hicky, mark & co where they can have their moans & whinges
(17-08-2011, 22:46)lolo Wrote: this is for hicky, mark & co where they can have their moans & whinges

Bit cramped in here isn't it? Don't think much of the wallpaper.. and what's that carpet doing on the floor? Nowt wrong with spit and sawdust.. my Godddd they have a ladies as well as a gents.. this is one of those newfangled "unisex" places isn't it?? Tongue

u take what u get & be happy about it auld codger, dont be drinking any vile tea or coffee as it stinks
Don't reckon much to that scottish barmaid Mark. She's a right sourpuss.
And where's the bloody cheesy nibbles!
cheesy nibbles, not so u can drop crumbs everywhere
Worse than having your mother here!

How bonnie lass gan and sling yer hook in the lounge and leave us canny fella's in wor tap room.
Experience has taught me that I have learned nothing from experience, however, the various scars remind me not to mess with scotswomen.. even if you can't understand what they are saying when in full flow you STILL know you are wrong and they are more than slightly annoyed.. and normally that it is going to hurt! Wink

Cheesy nibbles? Thought it was only MY home help that refused to give bed baths! Tongue

See! I knew there was a problem with carpets.. I just forgot due to the age thing!

I would prefer Parkinson's to Alzheimer's really.. would rather spill half my pint than forget where I put it!
that cheesy stuff u can wash off yourselves
I knew the standard of service was going downhill.. bloody DIY is all the fashion now, I blame Nick Knowles!
thats because there isnt a strong enough rubber glove for us women to try scrape those cheesy deposits from all nooks & crannies