Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Did you know Adultwork was around in 1899?
If you are quick enough before they fix it, go here https://www.adultwork.com/Help.asp and look at the last updated text on the left hand side Wink

Could quite possibly be fixed shortly so see attached screenshot if you miss it Big Grin

Halloween just around the corner, seems the gremlins are sneaking about AW HQ already though!

UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Additionally, seems the Y2K bug is 20 years too late, for anyone here old enough to remember that night back in 1999, the computers/electronics were suppose to reset to an earlier time period as they werent designed to go beyond 1999 and display "2000" as they had been built on a two digit year format, eg 98, 99.. then 00?. In the end after much pre-cautions being taken it was mostly avoided.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
1899 was probably the year of those hairy condoms, or something. Big Grin
I was hoping it would reset my biological clock and make me 30 years younger or something but oh, well. To think that was over 20 years ago. I feel a session of deep introspection coming on...

Really a lot of that hysteria was hype driven by people trying to sell hard wheat grinders and various other doomsday goods. If those types, and scammers in general would put half as much effort into honest work who knows what they'd accomplish?