Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webcam connecting
Hey guys.
Have problem with webcams. Tried few different girls and always get CONNECTING message and never ever connects.
tried 4 different browsers. flash enabled. also updated. tried with firewall off. antivirus off. still nothing helps.
any idea ?
Hi, I take it your internet is up to scratch ok? Tested it on any free to view cams yet?

AW have this article https://www.adultwork.com/LKBA.asp?A=808

For this query, its came up alot in the past, usually its a different fix each time so its hard to narrow it down.

Let us know if you fix it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(27-08-2020, 16:40)wolverine5pl Wrote: Hey guys.
Have problem with webcams. Tried few different girls and always get CONNECTING message and never ever connects.
tried 4 different browsers. flash enabled. also updated. tried with firewall off. antivirus off. still nothing helps.
any idea ?

I had this after I changed my internet provider! Worked fine on mobile but as soon as was on wifi, it didn't work.

Make sure your router settings also don't have anything blocked, mine, for some reason, was default set to safe (now turned off). Do you have a mobile you can tether to and use the data? See if that works, if it does - it's probably your internet provider blocking it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KlassMan for this post:
  • admin