Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Scary, Mary, pudding, and... pie!
Tongue 
Peed my panties, and I really did cry! 

Angel

Fantastic movie, remember watching it as a kid. I see creepshow in the back ground too, I have a personal friend who worked on that movie.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Rainbow 
Oh, yeah. Did you know it's also a TV series now?  Dodgy

I like my hobby, but it uses up my finances like nothing on this Earth!
Never seen it - like a bit of horror... Recommended?
Just type "Best horror films of the 70's and 80's" on Google, and it will list a lot of popular movies of the era. Also, do pay close attention to the ratings on IMDb. If it says something like 4.3 on the page or it displays any score less than that, then it's likely going to be utter trash! Smile
Didnt know it was a TV show now, anything coming out these days seems to be rubbish anyway, past 20 years or so cinema has declined rapidly. I recently found out Creepshow has a TV series now also, only watched one episode so far but the quality of production is basement level. Terrible all round. Back to watching TNG for now.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
My horror collection will never be "complete" and that's because new films are released every so many months, that then top the box office. Now I have to get The Rental, as well as The New Mutants and Come Play, since they all reached number-one this year.

So there you go. This journey has no clear destination. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the proof is in the pudding! tinkerbell 65 84,999 06-10-2011, 16:14
Last Post: tinkerbell