Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOST MONEY!!????
Exclamation 
I am so frustrated! So I had a few hundred quid I was ready to cash in and did it via PO before where you do the text. I'd done this only once b4 but was fine..this time ..I dont know if its because I used my full tel number with the country code but I didn't get the text! MONTHS later. I have been messaging and emailing adultwork and also dm on Twitter. Finally I have an answer..someone NOT ME has cashed in my money! But how ? They  need ID surely...this is 100% fraud. How can I prove it?  I cant be the only one ?! I worked so hard and loads of crap happened  from me camming again and now I think what's the point it working so hard to not recieve the money? It's not fair !!????
Hi, it will be a hard one to work out. I would first confirm with AW that the funds were sent to the correct mobile number and mention you need to contact the post office and what name would you say sent you the funds + any reference number for the transaction. Once you have this info, contact the post office, tell them X company has sent you post office funds and you believe its already been cashed out but you werent the one who done it. They may be able to trace the funds withdrawal to a location and maybe get some extra information on it. Chances of CCTV still being available is slim, they are usually only kept for 30 days on a rolling basis.

If AW have done their part they can only supply information to you. ID is "needed" but there is ways around this. If someone else willingly took your money then its fraud yes. https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ also be able to help.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4