Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Support for Greater Manchester based sex workers
Hi, my name is Tayler from Manchester Action on Street Health (MASH). We are a charity based in the city centre offering sexual health testing and general advice & support. We are currently rolling out an online only program to support online sex workers such as yourself, which is sex worker-led. Please let me know if there’s anything you need help with; we can offer advice regarding a range of subjects, including money, education, employment, legal, mental health and sexual health.  Depending on what issue you may need help with, we can refer you to sex worker friendly organisations that can assist you with your specific need. If you need any support, please send me a PM on here. We are non-judgemental and put your needs first. We will not try to get you to leave your line of work and will support you as best as we can.

I would also like to make you aware that we offer a sexual health clinic at the drop in centre at MASH, where you can access free sexual health testing (full screening) including postal kits and free condoms. If you would like to be referred in to this service, please reply to this message or send a PM through the website. You can do so anonymously; all we need are your initials and date of birth.
Take care,
Tayler @ Mash
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to taylermash for this post:
  • admin, Strawberryblonde
Hi,

Its Yvette from MASH here, I am available today until 1630 if anyone wants any support from us, just send a pm. If you need anything after this time today someone will be available and reply on Tuesday.
Good morning! It's Tayler from MASH here. I'll be online delivering a netreach session today between 10.30 and 12pm. If you need any support with any of the issues mentioned in the original post, please send a PM and I will help as best I can. If you send a PM outside of these times, there will be somebody to answer your enquiry on Thursday afternoon.

Take care!
Tayler @ MASH
Hi!

Its Yvette here from MASH, here today until 1630 if you need any support with any of the issues mentioned in the orignal post.

Outside of these times please send a pm and it will be picked up at the next netreach which is tuesday.

Take care!
Good morning, this is Jazz from MASH here. I will be delivering a netreach session today until 10.30 this morning. If you would like any support with any of the issues mentioned in the original post - please, please get in touch and I will do my very best to help you out in any way I can. However, should you drop a pm outside these times then somebody will get in touch with you on Thursday.

Have a good one
Good evening! It's Tayler from MASH here. I'll be online delivering a netreach session today between 8-10pm. If you need any support with any of the issues mentioned in the original post, please send a PM and I will help as best I can. If you send a PM outside of these times, there will be somebody to answer your enquiry on Thursday afternoon.

Take care!
Tayler @ MASH
Good morning, this is Jazz from MASH, I am delivering a netreach session today between 9 and 10am. If you need any support with any issues mentioned in the original post at the top of the thread, then I am urging you to get in touch via a PM. However, if you do contact me outside these times then your message will be picked up later on today. I am looking forward to hearing from you
Have a good day today
Good afternoon, this is Jazz I am running a netreach session from now until 4pm today. If you need any help with anything mentioned in the original post, please please do not hesitate to contact me. However if you cantact me after 4pm today I will pick it up late this evening, thankyou.

Take care!
Hello, it's Jazz from MASH, if anybody needs any support please contact me I am delivering the last part of my session tonight from now until midnight.

Stay safe
Hello its yvette from mash!

Here to deliver any support needed from the original post, please dont hesitate to get in touch!

Next session will be tuesday morning,

Take care!