Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AdultWork Videos Not Playing
cant play the rental video will expiring tomorrow .  I have the latest Silverlight installed windows 10 , using different browsers,Firefox, Chrome, internet  E 11 
Videos have not been working for a while.

Had the same problem 3-4 times in the last week (with movie clip purchases, not rentals).
Pay for the movie, it won't play. Sometimes just a "loading, please wait" message; sometimes nothing; sometimes "network connection error" or something like that.

Managed to get refunds for the spent credits, but it's infuriating and necessitates some form filling in, and back and forth with AW customer service. I know movies used to work in AW, the last time I made a purchase, probably 2 or 3 months ago, they all played fine.

FWIW I have tried every browser I can find, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, all up to date, javascript turned on, cannot fathom what is going on.
I had the same problem. I have 4G mobile data, and have to browse adult websites with a VPN.
Flash enabled to work on AW ok?

For testing use some of the free to view videos, if the video is openign via windows media player make sure to have full codecs, K-Lite codec pack should be enough if you have any missing.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Razor Back
Thanks Admin, for the advice.

I have most stuff enabled - javascript, flash, & all that, I don't tend to poke around with the browser settings, and as I mentioned, I was able to successfully purchase & view a couple of clips not that long ago, maybe 3 months or so... though I can check, maybe reset the default settings, or something, might bear fruit.

I wasn't aware there are any free to view videos, unless I have missed them. When doing a search (cost low - high) they all appear to be paid vids... obviously I am reluctant to try paid clips at the moment until I get some kind of handle on what could be happening!

Do you have any links to free movies that I could test & try to play?

I do have codec pack and have no issues playing any formats in windows media player; though my recollection was that Adultwork videos play in the browser, as opposed to the stand alone windows media player?
Hi, here in the search movies tab https://www.adultwork.com/SearchMovies.asp if you select format you can see all the old formats including downloadable and save to hard drive. They were/are being phased out for the new built in browser player.

For rentals, https://www.adultwork.com/SearchRentals.asp, you can click "can be downloaded".

You got the search right with low - high etc but scroll down abit, the top selection are featured movies which will be paid to view. https://www.adultwork.com/SearchMovies.asp

Here is a few free videos on AW to test with:

uniqu3_princ3ss
Enhancedbabexx
CZES
BossBitches

While checking this query I can see there is still downloadable movie clips on AW.

adultworkbanner4
Not sure if it's just me but am still tearing my hair out trying to play movies!

As mentioned I've tried every browser under the sun, all updates up to date, I have MS silverlight on my machine too. I read that MS are reducing support for silverlight & that it works better on older browsers; so I downloaded an older versions of firefox & chrome to see if I could get them playing on there - nope.

I'm testing on free videos at the moment, obviously. Chrome gives a 'network error' black screen [in the player window] when attempting to play the clip... the other browsers just won't play the movie, just a "loading please wait" message, in the box where the credits/ buy now button is.

Appreciate any further ideas. Thanks.
Hi, in the old version of firefox, pre-quantum eg https://sourceforge.net/projects/portabl...t/download

If you click the green lock to the left or the url adultwork.com when browsing a movie listing, then click the arrow going right, then more information, permissions then click allow for flash.

Any difference?

adultworkbanner4
When doing the above steps, the permissions section does not give any indicator of a 'use flash' option but it does give a 'use silverlight' option -- I of course ensure this is set to allowed.

Have tried 4-6 free to view videos, still no dice.

[for the avoidance of any doubt, the problems are only with the view in browser clips... where ladies have a downloadable intro vid, I can view all of these OK in WMP]
Hi, I checked to see if I have silverlight installed on my machine here, I dont, the videos work ok, maybe an uninstall of it may help?

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playing rental videos - Issues ripstern 5 9,839 08-07-2017, 07:58
Last Post: admin