Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AI Makeup hack for perfect skin
Hi everyone. I've been a member of this forum for 2 years, I don't post much because I'm normally more of a lurker, but I decided to share something with you that I've been using for few years now. Basically, I hate applying makeup for cam because it takes ages and I can't stand the feel of it. I wanted to know if there was software that could apply makeup for me while I was on cam. 

After hunting around I found PerfectCam. I decided to try it for a while, and dammit, his shit is awesome! Sometimes I will use some of the features as well as having a small amount of makeup on. I'm particularly fond of the skin smoothing feature which hides any blemishes much better than foundation ever could and makes you look a couple of years younger.

TBH this software is not designed for us, it's designed for conference calls, but it works amazingly for our purposes.

In the interest of being open, I will get a couple of quid if you sign up from my link, but the amount I earn is pennies compared to how much I make on cam. Cam work is my main source of income, like many of you, and I really am using this software daily. It's free to try, so have a play with it and see what you think.

It's up to you whether you use this or not, I'm just offering a tip. If you do decide to give it a try, please sign up via my link. I would really appreciate it.

Here's my link to a blog post regarding how to use it to best effect so it actually looks good: Link.

Don't write this off. This software is brill and quite fun. It's free to try, so have a play around with it Smile

Don't forget, the cost of this software is tax deductible as it is a tool of our trade Wink 

Miss_Starlet (Cam Girl)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss_Starlet for this post:
  • UKMiss
Hi Miss_Starlet, just a little mention, the screenshots in the blog, if those settings are your normal settings they may need looked into. Image size 640 by 480 is below HD and if you have a good webcam or HD one you'll need to max this setting out otherwise no point having a good webcam. For the max bitrate is needs to be 1.5 if possible, this allows better quality and more devices/platforms to connect to you.

Last thing is if you transmit audio check your audio settings in JCI, by default they are set to low.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4