Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Body parts
Love the ladies neck and shoulders - thought I might be unusual but glad David posted exactly what I like and Ann seems to like as well - Woohoo!! (not odd after all lol)
I must admit in the throes of passion in a military position I do find myself kissing and licking a man's shoulder and neck sometimes.....
I love the softness of a ladies skin
in fact can't think of many things on a ladies body that are not sensual in some form
except for feet and knees

I love deep eyes like the ones in Anns previous avatar
and kissable lips and neck
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Yep I am with you Freddo. Not much about the female form that doesnt get me going, except feet.

For me they are there for two things for me, and thats to stop you falling over and allowing you to walk.

Lots of things can cause a stir in me. A man with dimples, good teeth, lovely smile, a twinkle in the eye, wash board stomach has to be kissed, pert bum, nipples and I do that too sophie, the neck and shoulder thing during missionary, it's very impulsive. I also like good shaped strong thighs and big hands lol. Again like you vulcan, I'm not keen on feet and I don't do ears.

Welcome to the site by the way Vulcan x
(14-08-2011, 17:16)sophie-york Wrote: I must admit in the throes of passion in a military position I do find myself kissing and licking a man's shoulder and neck sometimes.....

What's that position Soph? Standing to attention?
i just love touching & kissing a guy anywhere, though one guy says when i put i need to touch on my profile it didnt sound right
I think you should Lolo, or just say how special it is for you.
have done Big Grin
(15-08-2011, 14:53)SassyAnn Wrote:
(14-08-2011, 17:16)sophie-york Wrote: I must admit in the throes of passion in a military position I do find myself kissing and licking a man's shoulder and neck sometimes.....

What's that position Soph? Standing to attention?

I am glad you asked Ann. I thought it might have been a typo

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Body parts ll - The bad davidseven 12 15,801 19-08-2011, 19:00
Last Post: Lady_Lust_XXX