Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork profile videos
Hi all

how do you manage to download videos that you've paid for on Adultwork.?? I've noticed that in recent months when you buy a video it streams not downloads..!!

Any one know how you can download them still.??

Thanks
I was always under the impression that video clips were not downloadable, you paid for 24 hours or whatever time is on offer, to view them, you don't own them, just paying to view not to download.
My profile: MatureSally38K
It's pay per view. You pay, watch it as many times as you like for 15 minutes and then have to pay again. That's what AdultWork told me when I asked them months ago.
Hi, when a member uploads a video the codec used eg mp4, wma etc determined whether the option to download or not appeared. AW is shifting away from these though to a streaming service only so very little if not none of the vids can be downloaded now.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • issy, Madame X
always thought my vids were downloadable, shame but hey, always great to watch and wank over, and I try keep my latest daily clips cheap at 50p a view!

Have a horny night everyone xxx
Hello, many of the videos that are sold are for 24 hours, 3 days or etc. My advice is before paying for a video make sure if it is limited or not. You can ask the content creator or read the conditions of the page where you will buy it.
(21-07-2021, 09:10)JessieFElliott Wrote: Hello, many of the videos that are sold are for 24 hours, 3 days or etc. My advice is before paying for a video make sure if it is limited or not. You can ask the content creator or read the conditions of the page where you will buy it.

movies are pay per view. i asked aw about this before too, and as issy also said, you can watch it over and over for up to 15 minutes of paying for it. after that, you'd need to pay again to view it