HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy_Red real profile?
Hi All,
RE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4534996

I saw this lady in the profile above,  twice maybe 5-6 years ago in Surrey. She was 29 at the time, so has gone down in age.  I was amazed to see her back. We had a good time and I gave her positive feed back then.
However, I am unsure if curvy_red is a legit profile. She has one positive feed back. Also part of a group. I have seen this girl get her pictures stolen before so I'm slightly suspicoius. The same pictures she used back then. However we all are gulity of using old pics.  Her price is simular and simular likes.  I would like to see the real lady again. Any thoughts would be apreciated on legitimacy?

Best regards
Hi,

[Image: 718835886588658815880588258815.jpg]

She definitely verified the profile so hopefully its still her. At a glance all seems well.

A booking may be the only way to tell ultimately or some messages about previous encounter.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks Admin. I forgot about that option to view verfiication image. Certainly looks real.