Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end
I think its basically to curb performers using Skype to ask for direct payments so they dont need to give up 30% to aw.

As far as I know skype also dont allow you to use it for this sort of camming. That could be a reason.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to EmmaEH for this post:
  • JoiBleu
I don't use Skype cause my MacBook is so old and won't let me. Butttt JCI is a nightmare for c2c the box is tiny and the echo is just awful, what better way to lose an erection than with the sound of nails scratching down a blackboard, for this reason I rarely use it as it's just such a terrible experience.
The system needs updating plain and simple.
I have loads of clients who prefer skype and have no intention to use DirectCam now or in the future due to it's instability. A big part of my earnings come from AW skype bookings.

I'm actually quite upset we're loosing this as an option but may mean I gain a few indy clients instead.
(09-05-2019, 11:26)EmmaEH Wrote: As far as I know skype also dont allow you to use it for this sort of camming. That could be a reason.

Hasnt been allowed for a long time, few years now, they dont really enforce it. Sites like Skyprivate are based completely on Skype.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • JoiBleu
Didn't we just have a thread about how erm.... direct cam doesn't work on either chrome or IE and will be phased out on other browsers too?

They're gonna end up with no webcam platform at all!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BigDonna for this post:
  • JoiBleu
(10-05-2019, 10:10)BigDonna Wrote: Didn't we just have a thread about how erm.... direct cam doesn't work on either chrome or IE and will be phased out on other browsers too?

Yes!   I'm sitting here screaming at my screen .... "What Donna said!!!!!!!".  Why take away an income stream THAT MAKES THEM AND US MONEY??!!!!!  Honestly, it's bananas!  *Sending Donna a BIG high five* xxxx
So when is this happening Admin?
(10-05-2019, 23:01)Mistress_Silk Wrote: So when is this happening Admin?

Hi, no concrete date given yet, I would assume very soon.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • JoiBleu, Mistress_Silk
(10-05-2019, 11:08)JoiBleu Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 10:10)BigDonna Wrote: Didn't we just have a thread about how erm.... direct cam doesn't work on either chrome or IE and will be phased out on other browsers too?

Yes!   I'm sitting here screaming at my screen .... "What Donna said!!!!!!!".  Why take away an income stream THAT MAKES THEM AND US MONEY??!!!!!  Honestly, it's bananas!  *Sending Donna a BIG high five* xxxx

Well I've been looking at your post and you seem to mention a couple of other sites, I'm already looking into signing up on these instead, so already Adultwork are driving providers away.... 

Smart Move!
Hi Ladies,

Would someone mind telling me what other sites are recommended?  Thanks

Anna
xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update - 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end admin 3 7,427 18-06-2019, 21:50
Last Post: issy