Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end
Hi, update from Adultwork:

"Rest assured we will not be making any rash or rushed decisions over the removal of webcam bookings. Now that we have made this statement we are evaluating all feedback and other implications that are surfacing. Our endeavours are focussed on providing members with the best experience and platform to conduct their online adult business, nothing more."
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
I'm so annoyed about this as loads of regulars have me on Skype and prefer to book using the form. So does that mean they are going to get rid of phone bookings too for similar reasons? I prefer bookings epecially for BDSM sessions which take abit of extra time needed to prepare for as they can rarely be done spontaneously.My guess is they want 100% of those Justcamit fees even when they already get enough of our ££. They're definitely gonna lose revenue over this if it goes ahead!  Angry
Hi, I believe they have pumped their brakes on stopping the service now after the feedback voiced.

Side note: The JCI (justcamit) fee goes to Istreaming.com as a facility fee for letting us use their software to cam on.

adultworkbanner4
Thats good to hear admin,the past few days guys have been getting disconnected constantly from my Directcam while in private so we really do need the option of Skype because DC has always had connection issues,not only that but it doesn't work properly for providers on mobiles when wanting to do a cam session on the go or away from home,i've always found Skype more reliable.
Although there is no update on the AW Help pages, a client told me this morning that bookings will disappear from Mon 24th June! He got a message pop up about it when he booked a skype show with me. I emailed AW and they confirmed this. Would have been nice if they confirmed the date in the email they sent to me on Tues. All that email said was "We shall soon be removing the webcam booking facility "

I think it's a ridiculous decision, and encouraging us to use special offers does not help those clients who prefer the cam 2 cam on skype for whatever reason.
Hi, I tested a booking and it went through ok, 24th June is the official date though, so soon.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update - 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end admin 3 7,430 18-06-2019, 21:50
Last Post: issy