Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Low traffic
I have just moved groups and set up a new profile but since I have its been dead like getting 2 calls all day when I first set up my last profile I was sooo busy just wondering if I have set up my profile correct as my last group did it for me. Any help would be appreciated x
Would you mind dhsting your profile link and we could take a look lovely? We'll keep all comments and suggestions positive Smile xx
Missbrattytease is my name I don't know how to get a profile link hun x just seems weird on my old profile was sooo busy and now nothing
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Missbrattytease for this post:
  • JoiBleu
Firstly check your settings. Make sure you are available to cam with everyone with no country or age restrictions x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • JoiBleu
Where will I find that please
Mm I’m not too sure but it will be in your settings. I don’t know if you’ve recently left a group? But some are notorious for changing girls settings before they leave so they are showing that they are non UK based and making other fundamental changes to their profile which massively restricts their audience x Admin on here are very helpful if you are a member if Dailypay XX
I have messaged them but had no response I left a group but made new profile so they havnt messed with anything I have checked settings all seem good. Just seems strange as when on my old profile was getting loads of people come in now am lucky if I get like 3 all day very odd xx
(07-12-2018, 16:23)Missbrattytease Wrote: I have messaged them but had no response I left a group but made new profile so they havnt messed with anything I have checked settings all seem good. Just seems strange as when on my old profile was getting loads of people come in now am lucky if I get like 3 all day very odd xx

Hi Missbrattytease, its particularly busy on AW at the moment with SP's - with daytimes on 6 or 7 pages of girls with the majority not charging more than 2 creds a min.  I would suggest paying for positioning and advertising as I am sure you already know this, in order to get seen again and push the hotlist adding by clients, it purely is a case of supply and demand from what I can gather, there are people in paid sessions so the money is there - that being said if you have all the other contenders covered (broadband speed etc) - You will have lost your hotlist on your old profile and I know (as some one who doesnt bid on positioning) that my regs tend to find me from their hotlist rather than strumming through the search options xxxx
I have been paying for positioning still no change lol its just very weird I do agree I have lost my regulars as moved profiles so I can understand that just very very quiet to say last time when I set up new was soooo busy x
Also keep getting direct cam unsupported on top of my profile not all the time just some times any one have a clue about that