things that made u happy today
(15-05-2011, 20:23)lolo Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 18:54)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 18:50)lolo Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 18:47)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 18:42)lolo Wrote: well done kate

Big Grin << Cheshire cat grin

did u have a mini celebration

No not yet as the job is not complete yet. I need to get a suitable box ready for collection, which I have made enquiries about and will follow up tomorrow and of course the money is not in the bank yet, which is already spent in my head Smile

it can only grow from there to bigger & better things Smile

Fingers crossed, little acorns and all that Wink
(15-05-2011, 21:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 20:23)lolo Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 18:54)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 18:50)lolo Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 18:47)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Big Grin << Cheshire cat grin

did u have a mini celebration

No not yet as the job is not complete yet. I need to get a suitable box ready for collection, which I have made enquiries about and will follow up tomorrow and of course the money is not in the bank yet, which is already spent in my head Smile

it can only grow from there to bigger & better things Smile

Fingers crossed, little acorns and all that Wink

yes def

ps when u are a milllionairess remember poor little me Angel

I have worked really hard today and saw 4 clients (1 hour and 3 x half hour), that is a lot for me, I don't normally see more than 3.

I went to the bank this afternoon and deposited some earnings and then went to the shop to get a nice dinner for my son. I got home just before 7pm and my son was in the kitchen. He looked agitated. It transpired that his old frankenstein of a computer just wasn't working and tomorrow afternoon he has an exam, which is computer related.

Because of the work I had done today I was able to bite the bullet and tell him he could have his birthday present a few months early. Bless him he tried to convince me that we couldn't afford it and that he would not let me spend the money. Eventually he came round to the idea and we whizzed over to pcworld and bought him a new laptop. It cost just £5 short of todays takings.

When we got home he turned around out of the blue and came back to me where I was shutting the front door and gave me the biggest hug.

I can not put a price on how overwhelmed I feel at being able to do that for my son and give him a fighting chance to try and catch up with his revision and do well tomorrow.

I may love my work and I geniunely do, but I love my son so much, the fact that it allows me to do that for him is something only other ladies in my position can truely understand. A moment I will never forget.
i know exactly how u feel kate i would do anything for my son
I thought you would understand x
That's so nice Kate.
I need a son. My bailiff never hugs me.
(16-05-2011, 23:45)ShySmile Wrote: That's so nice Kate.
I need a son. My bailiff never hugs me.

I don't know what cracked me up more. The fact that my son is being compared to a bailiff (which is oh so close to the truth, he is always trying to get things off me) or the fact that yours does not hug you.

Either way, very funny x

ps. You can borrow him after the exams if you want, but I average about 3 hugs a year, so don't hold your breath for one lol.
I was always very tactile and was a hug-aholic until I divorced.
It was for the purposes of humour! The only reason I was comparing them was they both make our earnings disappear!
that i feel loads better
(21-05-2011, 20:10)lolo Wrote: that i feel loads better

That is good news

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 15,990 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,354 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,773 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell