Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
(06-05-2011, 08:42)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I cant do phone sex or talk dirty (even with my hubby) I never no what to say and end up just wanting to laugh.

oh no it' easy emily

psychoville 2
oh yes oh yes oh yes i can start training again Big Grin
(05-05-2011, 19:19)lolo Wrote: why get shy phonesex is great u can make just over a grand a week if u do it through the night

a grand a week? fuck me thats brilliant. im useless at dirty talk, i get shy, but for that money i think i might try and learn, would have the cash for my harley in no time Smile
(09-05-2011, 16:46)misskaren Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 19:19)lolo Wrote: why get shy phonesex is great u can make just over a grand a week if u do it through the night

a grand a week? fuck me thats brilliant. im useless at dirty talk, i get shy, but for that money i think i might try and learn, would have the cash for my harley in no time Smile

karen there is nothing to it honestly give it a try, even tell the guys u are new to chatting believe me they will help u out
(09-05-2011, 17:10)lolo Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 16:46)misskaren Wrote:

karen there is nothing to it honestly give it a try, even tell the guys u are new to chatting believe me they will help u out

thanks, i think i might give it a try, whats the worst that can happen? i guess if i do directchat only, if im not their cup of tea they could simply hang up and not need to worry about wasting money if they made a booking
just state on your profile if u have anything u don't want to chat about, the booked chats are easy to as usually on the booking request they will say what they are after
My router arrived today and that made me happy!
excellent news kate
Yes it would have been great if I could have used the cd to download the software lol. Alas my notebook does not have one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 15,931 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,220 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,719 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell