Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork database
Rainbow 
Hi, I’m sorry if it sounds bit silly but it is extremely important to me. I’ll be very grateful for your help. 

If I delated my AW profile, do they still keep details of it in their system/database? If I opened a new account 2 years later with the same document could they still trace it? Would police have an access to it? 

Does reverse image search works with adultwork private gallery and ukpunting forum?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Not sure on your first question, sorry!

But your second one - reverse image search (or even facial recognition search) can be used on any image from Private Galleries. It wouldn't take much effort for someone to screenshot a pic wherever it is hosted and then use a reverse image search facility..
For the first question, they do retain details of accounts, this includes retaining copies of all emails sent. How long they keep records of accounts is something they would have to answer. And they would of course co-operate with a police investigation.
(30-04-2018, 21:59)Pusher66 Wrote: Hi, I’m sorry if it sounds bit silly but it is extremely important to me. I’ll be very grateful for your help. 

If I delated my AW profile, do they still keep details of it in their system/database? If I opened a new account 2 years later with the same document could they still trace it? Would police have an access to it? 

Does reverse image search works with adultwork private gallery and ukpunting forum?

Thank you in advance for your help.

There is no need for them to keep you details, so you will have to start all over again. 

Reverse image check though can be used by anybody (who can bother with this) as info on the net can be found even years later.  The best is to delete the info you want to delete or never show your face; you never know, in the future new laws similar to the laws related to data passed this month will be passed relating to pictures too.  Companies keeping our info and not telling us because of advantages they can get out of this?  God forbid to tell us - thank God at least for this new law.