Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice on creating a good Adultwork profile
Hello 

I'm just wondering if there's a Thread on creating AW profiles ? Some on Adultwork look really professionally done?

I pay to Feature for the day and pay when available for the day, Is there any other things I need to do?

Thanks for your time 

Sirenna
55 views and not one comment lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SirennaB for this post:
  • tattooedebony
Do you have a link to your profile?

I think the pics r the most important - if your profile is the same as ur pic on here i think youv got that covered, they look professional and tasteful Smile

I find tabs better than one big long piece of writing - easier for men to stay engaged

Apart from that i cant really add much but didnt want to not comment..
Oh keep editing ur profile to keep u up the pages and on tbeir hotlists x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • Madame X, SirennaB
For a good profile avoid cliches and repeating the tired old phrases and second hand vocabulary used on half of all AW profiles. Originality is vital. Showing character, intelligence, humour and personality goes a long way, further than a sexy photo IMO, although photos are still a key tool in attracting customers. If you want to say you have a sexy ass...stop, everyone has a sexy ass, what you should be saying is that you have a "temptingly firm posterior" or a "simply delectable rear" or "an ass capable of stopping traffic". Use a thesaurus for inspiration.

Do market research, try to think like a client and read your own profile and then compare it to your competitors and ask yourself who would you choose and why? If your competitors have better profiles then you can ascertain what theirs has that yours does not and fix that.

Don't try to offer everything and the kitchen sink, pinpoint your niche selling points and bring them to the forefront. What makes you different and better than the rest? Don't be modest here. Include details of what services you are offering, explain what experience and qualities you have that make you good at these services.

Be very specific about how clients should contact you, vagueness just leads to confusion. Mention when you are generally online/available.

Use the bbcode, it's there to help to construct a good looking profile. Bolding, quotes, headings and all the other options can give the text far more depth and readability. Take time over this, a rush job will never be as good as something done with care and thought.

Add some details about you which are not necessarily sex related.

Much like Rome, a good profile is not built in a day. Add to it daily (this helps stay high in searches too) with little snippets of genius and watch as your hits and earnings go up and the profile grows into a fabulous, unique client magnet!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • Madame X, Mirabelle-Lux, SirennaB
I didn't get any help with mine...I just went with the flow and started by looking at other profiles..
It took months of changing it and adding things until I was reasonably ok with it..
It's a bit too long winded and needs tweaking quite a lot - I think it will always be a work in progress though which is a good thing..
I didn't answer your thread as I thought you were asking Admin
xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Madame X for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Yes absolutely! It's an ongoing job, always room for improvement and adapting to suit your work plan for that week/day/month. I.e if you're doing lots of phone that week, bring your phone chat tab up front. If you're all about camming quote some of your best recent cam feedback up front.. little things like that...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • Madame X, SirennaB
(27-02-2018, 16:38)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: Yes absolutely! It's an ongoing job, always room for improvement and adapting to suit your work plan for that week/day/month. I.e if you're doing lots of phone that week, bring your phone chat tab up front. If you're all about camming quote some of your best recent cam feedback up front.. little things like that...

Great tips BBG, thanks so much for sharing xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Madame X for this post:
  • SirennaB
(25-02-2018, 21:35)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: For a good profile avoid cliches and repeating the tired old phrases and second hand vocabulary used on half of all AW profiles. Originality is vital. Showing character, intelligence, humour and personality goes a long way, further than a sexy photo IMO, although photos are still a key tool in attracting customers. If you want to say you have a sexy ass...stop, everyone has a sexy ass, what you should be saying is that you have a "temptingly firm posterior" or a "simply delectable rear" or "an ass capable of stopping traffic". Use a thesaurus for inspiration.

Do market research, try to think like a client and read your own profile and then compare it to your competitors and ask yourself who would you choose and why? If your competitors have better profiles then you can ascertain what theirs has that yours does not and fix that.

Don't try to offer everything and the kitchen sink, pinpoint your niche selling points and bring them to the forefront. What makes you different and better than the rest? Don't be modest here. Include details of what services you are offering, explain what experience and qualities you have that make you good at these services.

Be very specific about how clients should contact you, vagueness just leads to confusion. Mention when you are generally online/available.

Use the bbcode, it's there to help to construct a good looking profile. Bolding, quotes, headings and all the other options can give the text far more depth and readability. Take time over this, a rush job will never be as good as something done with care and thought.

Much like Rome, a good profile is not built in a day. Add to it daily (this helps stay high in searches too) with little snippets of genius and watch as your hits and earnings go up and the profile grows into a fabulous, unique client magnet!

in the small print is says that you can't mention when you are available. I'm terrified of getting profile taken down so will not put the words days or times in my summary. I have put how to contact me though. Thanks - I've just tweaked mine.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mirabelle-Lux for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
(27-02-2018, 18:47)Mirabelle-Lux Wrote:
(25-02-2018, 21:35)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: For a good profile avoid cliches and repeating the tired old phrases and second hand vocabulary used on half of all AW profiles. Originality is vital. Showing character, intelligence, humour and personality goes a long way, further than a sexy photo IMO, although photos are still a key tool in attracting customers. If you want to say you have a sexy ass...stop, everyone has a sexy ass, what you should be saying is that you have a "temptingly firm posterior" or a "simply delectable rear" or "an ass capable of stopping traffic". Use a thesaurus for inspiration.

in the small print is says that you can't mention when you are available. I'm terrified of getting profile taken down so will not put the words days or times in my summary. I have put how to contact me though. Thanks - I've just tweaked mine.

Yes there is definitely a rule about not stating your daily availability! I'm not 100% clear on the exact nature of this rule. I know the purpose of it is to avoid confusion for clients when they are looking through profiles and checking peoples' availability, as well as to encourage us to use the site's features to advertise our availability.

Definitely don't state that you are available today/tomorrow/this weekend" etc as that info will quickly become out of date if you don't update your profile and become "misleading". But stating for example, "I am generally online from 6pm til late daily and all day Sundays. Hotlist me to get a notification when I log in" or something like that is ok, I believe. I think I have something like that on my profile and have never experienced any issues. But that doesn't mean anything really, it could be down to chance so always check with AW through the helpdesk if you are unsure though. Better safe than sorry!

In fact, now you mention it, I often add a little note at the top of my profile when logging in for a shift, something like "online all afternoon for filthy phone fun, give me a call" but I ALWAYS include the date, so the info couldn't really become misleading, it would be obvious I had written it on the date stated. It's probably still not allowed though so I won't do it any more!
I build AW profiles up on the side. Have worked with several girls on DPService.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart