Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

punting is not dating!
(02-08-2011, 08:43)Freddo Wrote: I wonder if they thought it was going to be edible Big Grin

lol not sure there were even suggestions thaat some wanted a coffee one too but that idea was scrapped thankfully
(02-08-2011, 10:38)SassyAnn Wrote: I know! In the new shopping mall.
I used to go to Hoppers when it was Weekes - probably before your time!

I remember Weekes very well Ann, down the bottom of the hill, just just above the top end of the Pantiles, nest to the old High Street Big Grin

I have been in the area for all my life (46 yrs) so, unless you are positively ancient Ann (and I know you arent!), you would have been around same time as me Rolleyes
oooooooo ok haha

a coffee one? bloody hell i love coffee but i doubt id want my man smelling of it lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

yep plus fruity ones but they were for the export market
Surely smelling of chocolate / coffee / fruit all the time would get quite sickly after a while??

Not my cup of tea at all.
(02-08-2011, 11:25)lolo Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 08:43)Freddo Wrote: I wonder if they thought it was going to be edible Big Grin

lol not sure there were even suggestions thaat some wanted a coffee one too but that idea was scrapped thankfully

Glad it was scrapped otherwise people might have got confused and thought there was a coffee perculater bubbling away in the house

I really like the smell of coffee around peoples houses

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

The smell of Coffee is lovely Freddo but I dont know that the smell of coffee on someone would have quite the same effect!
(02-08-2011, 10:06)monty69 Wrote: We have one of those in Royal Tunbridge Wells!

I love the Royal bit Monty Big Grin

(02-08-2011, 12:42)monty69 Wrote: The smell of Coffee is lovely Freddo but I dont know that the smell of coffee on someone would have quite the same effect!

You are probably right there mate, but I was wondering if it would of smelt like that

(02-08-2011, 12:46)Freddo Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 10:06)monty69 Wrote: We have one of those in Royal Tunbridge Wells!

(02-08-2011, 12:42)monty69 Wrote: The smell of Coffee is lovely Freddo but I dont know that the smell of coffee on someone would have quite the same effect!

You are probably right there mate, but I was wondering if it would of smelt like that

Lol Freddo, it always makes me chuckle when someone tells me off for referring to RTW just as Tunbridge Wells - they are such snobs and get really annoyed if it is left off. Can remember at a Forum where I did a presentation being heckled by a couple fo people by not mentioning the Royal bit! Bloody daft I can tell you.
(02-08-2011, 12:50)monty69 Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 12:46)Freddo Wrote:

Lol Freddo, it always makes me chuckle when someone tells me off for referring to RTW just as Tunbridge Wells - they are such snobs and get really annoyed if it is left off. Can remember at a Forum where I did a presentation being heckled by a couple fo people by not mentioning the Royal bit! Bloody daft I can tell you.

I suppose it adds a bit of value to there houses if you mention the Royal bit, I never really thought there was any lower class areas in RTW but there was and it really surprised me