Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

punting is not dating!
lol lynx is lovley but i think some people think that acctually happens when you wear the stuff,....

i like the africa smell,......that "apparently" chocolate smelling one is naff haha

my dad used to wear jovan lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Had a girl work in a flat I used to run decided to "date" a punter, bad news for her as she lost him as a regular.

But, what do you do when he comes back the next week looking for some fun with somebody else? And you have to listen to her telling you each time how wonderful he is?

The sad part is that she also used to give him money so the money she earned was then being recycled through the business and he was still a regular client.

So, the question I always ask both men and women who meet in such circumstances

To the man: are you happy with her working, if you want her to stop is she just after a sponsor and can you trust her not to see ex clients

To the girl: Has he said he will give up punting? do you trust he will? - To this they will usually say yes as he has found mis Right (for now).

It's a funny old world

Sarah
It' the Africa dry one that I get for my son and I don't like the chocolate one. I used to wear Insgnia when I was a teenager. I was always a bit weird lol, wearing mens deodarant, but my boyfriend used to wear it and I liked it. Then I used to like Kurous. I also like fahrenheit.

I don't know what my dad used to wear, probably old stink!
You're not the only one Kate, I used to wear men's deodorant as well! I liked Kurous too. Strange world!
There was a D&G men's aftershave I quite liked, and one from France (can't remember the name). Nowadays just going through the perfume department at Fenwicks makes me nauseous.
(02-08-2011, 00:13)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: lol lynx is lovley but i think some people think that acctually happens when you wear the stuff,....

i like the africa smell,......that "apparently" chocolate smelling one is naff haha

the chocolate one was actually asked for by guys
(02-08-2011, 01:29)lolo Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 00:13)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: lol lynx is lovley but i think some people think that acctually happens when you wear the stuff,....

the chocolate one was actually asked for by guys

I wonder if they thought it was going to be edible Big Grin

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

freedo your probabley right,..

my fella wears paco rayban 1million i love it its soooo nice

im a vivienne westwood/ agent provocateur girl lol

if i ever did date a punter,...i would still be very angry and upset if i found out he was seeing other girls , even tho im sure they would think its ok, perhaps its calling a pot kettle black situaion i dunno

also whats fenwicks???
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Fenwicks is a Department store - they have a few of them around the country. A bit like John Lewis or Selfridges. x
We have one of those in Royal Tunbridge Wells!
I know! In the new shopping mall.
I used to go to Hoppers when it was Weekes - probably before your time!