Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

punting is not dating!
(05-08-2011, 09:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Maybe it is a fetish Freddo, but I really would love one lol. I want a red one.
Quelle surprise!
i nearly hit one i turned a bend there was one toodling along
Patience is a virtue Lolo. I don't suppose you'd know a virtue if it hit you on the head and said 'call me mama'.
Ha ha, These mobility scooters are a menace! I doubt the owners have them properly insured either and I agree with lolo, they take no notice and just get in the way on the road.

Mind you, we have one near my house. The old boy who drives it I reckon has had it tuned as he goes bloody fast along the pavement with it - terrifies the neighbourhood!

Some of the Mobility scooters are quite large, did wonder if you could shoehorn a petrol engine into one. Go a bloody sight quicker then! Just right for Lolo in her dotage!!!
I used to hire one for my friend, and she was told to go at a speed of between 1 and 2, she regularly ratcheted it up to full speed and had pedestrians running in horror. We used to go along singing show tunes, so people wouldn't ignore her...... she was really impatient, but a real laugh.
Some of those mobility scooters seem to be really quick for the pavements, the lovely people who drive them tend to try to run you over
I suppose its pay back for the amount of people that try to run them over when they are on the road
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(04-08-2011, 23:38)Freddo Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 23:35)Hicky Wrote: I wouldn't if i was you Freddo - i shall only flog it at a carboot sale.

I bet you don't get many people walking around a boot fair looking for a zimmerframe

Was at a boot fair last weekend and saw that someone had a zimmer frame for sale. Did think of buying it as a joke for my mother but did come to my senses. Didnt really want it wrapped round my neck!
(06-08-2011, 05:44)monty69 Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 23:38)Freddo Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 23:35)Hicky Wrote: I wouldn't if i was you Freddo - i shall only flog it at a carboot sale.

I bet you don't get many people walking around a boot fair looking for a zimmerframe

Was at a boot fair last weekend and saw that someone had a zimmer frame for sale. Did think of buying it as a joke for my mother but did come to my senses. Didnt really want it wrapped round my neck!

That would have not gone down well mate, Could have been wearing a metal jacket
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]