Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam Does not support ipad or android
Hi all , I'm having issues with direct cam yesterday and today, things are normally ok , my direct cam isn't supporting ipad and android and I don't know why ? ive check available bandwidth as it says and I have 1000's available , I'm on virgins top internet package, I'm only showing as supporting iPhone and desktop and because of this its so quiet for me, ive tried resetting my modem , even put my cam settings to the smallest and fps on minimum but still no change , I'm so frustrated , anyone know what to do ? thank you
Hi,
I've been having this problem for months - I have a few of posts on here with regards to it...people are probably sick of me banging on about it!!
(What am I doing wrong/Problems with Just Cam it JCI)
I am also with Virgin and went for the top package after deciding to webcam seriously..
All day long I have 4 green lights, then 2, then 4, then only 2 mostly for the whole time that I'm on (not supporting Ipad/Android)
People enter and leave my room within seconds all day long and get disconnected all the time..
Some of my clients have been kind enough to email me and say they have been disconnected or I take too long so come into view so at least I know a bit of what's happening..
The things I have done on advice/reading forums:
Ethernet cable directly to router
Turned off router every time for half an hour before logging on (ethernet cable plugged in ready as opposed to putting it in after it's all ready to go)
Took off Windows 10 and reinstalled Windows 7
Took off Windows firewall then Virgin firewall to see which it worked better with (none!) Only one Firewall needed apparently..
Put the plastic cover back on the box outside the front of my house that the Virgin man left in the garden (every little helps)
Bought a separate Webcam
Try to reinstall version 2 of Just cam it - (doesn't let you)
Filled in the form on AW under the help section re JCI crashing (Nov 17 there is an update)
Emailed AW and Emailed JCI
Bog standard reply from AW redirecting back to the help pages I had already read - JCI suggested I call a computer technician as they can see I am disconnecting but don't know why..
Virgin have checked the broadband/upload speed on numerous occasions and say it's more than fine..(although have admitted a utilization problem in the area that should be fixed by April)
So - there's my input and I can't seem to do anymore than I have done! (think I've done more than that but it's been a long drawn out frustrating process and I've forgotten half of it!)
I don't have anything else open on my (modern) laptop other than the AW page and JCI - sometimes this forum but I quickly log off incase it affects it!
Silly really but I do think I'm losing money and so are AW...They also suggested using JCI lite (videochat tv) but I had problems trying to sort that out!
Good luck and if you find an answer, please share!! x
I'm in exactly the same position. This was my first day today and I'm so frustrated. 2 entered my group room and went as quickly. One started to chat and went! I then got my slave to buy credits on his profile and access me via his iPad and it said he wasn't allowed to webcam with me, even though I was available. So basically, I am experiencing all that you are. Please update this post if you get a resolution. I'm nearly giving up before I've started ?
Hi all, just a quick note if you didnt already know. JCI has issues, its outdated software and we have to do our best with it at the moment. The new software is in the pipeline, last release date I heard mentioned was June 2018, this is subject to change at any moment of course but new software is on its way.

We just have to persevere at this point.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BITCHDOM, Madame X
(26-01-2018, 14:05)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: I Think ive sorted it just now, try this , got on desktop and find just cam it shortcut , right click it , select properties, compatibility, then run compatibility trouble shooter, ive set mine to run on windows 8 even though I'm on windows 10 and its now showing on all 4 ! try it it may work for you also, hope it does xxx 

I've been having this problem for months - I have a few of posts on here with regards to it...people are probably sick of me banging on about it!!
I am also with Virgin and went for the top package after deciding to webcam seriously..
All day long I have 4 green lights, then 2, then 4, then only 2 mostly for the whole time that I'm on (not supporting Ipad/Android)
People enter and leave my room within seconds all day long and get disconnected all the time..
Some of my clients have been kind enough to email me and say they have been disconnected or I take too long so come into view so at least I know a bit of what's happening..
Turned off router every time for half an hour before logging on (ethernet cable plugged in ready as opposed to putting it in after it's all ready to go)
Took off Windows firewall then Virgin firewall to see which it worked better with (none!) Only one Firewall needed apparently..
Put the plastic cover back on the box outside the front of my house that the Virgin man left in the garden (every little helps)
Bought a separate Webcam
Filled in the form on AW under the help section re JCI crashing (Nov 17 there is an update)
Bog standard reply from AW redirecting back to the help pages I had already read - JCI suggested I call a computer technician as they can see I am disconnecting but don't know why..
Virgin have checked the broadband/upload speed on numerous occasions and say it's more than fine..(although have admitted a utilization problem in the area that should be fixed by April)
So - there's my input and I can't seem to do anymore than I have done! (think I've done more than that but it's been a long drawn out frustrating process and I've forgotten half of it!)
I don't have anything else open on my (modern) laptop other than the AW page and JCI - sometimes this forum but I quickly log off incase it affects it!
Silly really but I do think I'm losing money and so are AW...They also suggested using JCI lite (videochat tv) but I had problems trying to sort that out!
(29-01-2018, 11:33)Britishmilfjo Wrote:
(26-01-2018, 14:05)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: I Think ive sorted it just now, try this , got on desktop and find just cam it shortcut , right click it , select properties, compatibility, then run compatibility trouble shooter, ive set mine to run on windows 8 even though I'm on windows 10 and its now showing on all 4 ! try it it may work for you also, hope it does xxx 

Bought a separate Webcam

Hey Jo, 
Yes I tried this - ended up paying somebody silly money to take Windows 10 off and install Windows 7 as I don't have a clue!
For me, it didn't make any difference but hopefully it will help others..
Thanks for sharing..
Weirdly enough, the past few days (touch wood, fingers crossed) I've had some pretty 'smooth' days..
Don't know if it's because JCI is behaving or because I've rebooted the router for 30 mins prior to logging on..Hope it stays like it! x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Madame X for this post:
  • PrinnyAW
Information 
Hi All, 

Anyone Still Having This Issue? 

I’ve recently come back on AW after a few years, looked on AW help section and through this forum on how to set it up…
Never knew JustCam it wasn’t a thing anymore 

Finally after a few days I’ve worked it out.. Use the AW App for any Webcamming or just Direct IM, 
It’s the only way it works if you are using an iPad

Hope this helps anyone stuck the same way I was.

Xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KinkyKaprice69 for this post:
  • admin
Hi Kaprice, thanks for letting us know how you solved it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • KinkyKaprice69
LOGGED ON DIRECTCAM THIS MORNING , WAS FINE BUT NOW HAVING ISSUES WITH FOLKS BEING DISCONNECTED WHEN IN GROUP AND PRIVATE ...WAS OK IN FREE....I'VE LOGGED BACK ON AND OFF AND CHECKED MY FIBER SPEED , USING CHROME AND THE AW BROADCASTER ...XXXX IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE ISSUES ?

Oppps sorry for having caps on x
(10-08-2022, 08:51)country-gal1984 Wrote: LOGGED ON DIRECTCAM THIS MORNING , WAS FINE BUT NOW HAVING ISSUES WITH FOLKS BEING DISCONNECTED WHEN IN GROUP AND PRIVATE ...WAS OK IN FREE....I'VE LOGGED BACK ON AND OFF AND CHECKED MY FIBER SPEED , USING CHROME AND THE AW BROADCASTER ...XXXX IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE ISSUES ?

Oppps sorry for having caps on x

Yes my laptop is gamming laptop i7 generation 10 and i have 900 upload 900 download internet and still have issues they come to my room and or get kicked off in midle of the show or once they join and i dont get credits

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does my profile support mobile and iPad? Mirabelle-Lux 6 8,774 09-03-2018, 11:07
Last Post: Mirabelle-Lux
  Can't get my iPad camera to work for directcam, please help! Chelsea 1 5,609 19-03-2015, 16:51
Last Post: fetishbootslut