Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams..
(24-01-2018, 17:23)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: I just got a new external webcam today and the difference is amazing!! It's higher definition but somehow makes my skin look better and I don't need to use a light with it whereas my built in cam looked rubbish without a bright light behind it.

It's a "Logitech C920 HD Pro USB 1080p Webcam" and cost about £60 on amazon.

I've got the same one, definitely a good one and much better than my inbuilt one :Big Grinxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoiBleu for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
(26-01-2018, 17:08)JoiBleu Wrote:
(24-01-2018, 17:23)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: I just got a new external webcam today and the difference is amazing!! It's higher definition but somehow makes my skin look better and I don't need to use a light with it whereas my built in cam looked rubbish without a bright light behind it.

It's a "Logitech C920 HD Pro USB 1080p Webcam" and cost about £60 on amazon.

I've got the same one, definitely a good one and much better than my inbuilt one :Big Grinxxx

Plugged it in this morning (the camera!)
Really easy and I agree - so much better than my laptop one - It's crystal clear and a couple of my regulars even noticed..
Thanks so much ladies xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Madame X for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
So glad you like it!! Smile
I use a Sony DVI E100P it has remote with zoom, pan, tilt,. I've found it better than any normal webcam and you can usually pick one up on ebay
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ChristieCougar for this post:
  • Madame X
I have the Logitech C920 webcam model with HD resolution. It is a camera of very good quality. I recommend you buy this model, quality and price are excellent. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lolacantinplora for this post:
  • Madame X
Thank you this helps a lot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dirtyblackangel for this post:
  • JoiBleu