Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcam work verification documents
  • Sorry, you cannot select 'Webcam Work' at this time, verification is required. To upload verification documents now, please click here
I keep getting asked to upload verification documents to broadcast my webcam- this has happened a few times now and it takes me 24 hours to get back on cam, why does this keep happening, is there any way I can prevent it?

Many thanks, 
felicity TW
Hi, are you logging in from a country that isnt your home country? Are you logging in from a mobile dongle or a mobile device?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(13-12-2017, 16:35)admin Wrote: Hi, are you logging in from a country that isnt your home country? Are you logging in from a mobile dongle or a mobile device?

Hi, 
No But I did do a tour of Edinburgh yesterday- would that of affected it? As I changed my location for one day only- and changed it back today. Could this be the reason?

Felicity
Hi, most likely the reason yeh.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work?? Wespes 36 73,647 24-02-2013, 17:12
Last Post: GemGemz