Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What am I doing wrong?
So - I am new(ish) to webcamming and once I'm in full swing, have some really good days..
Most days are not like this though - Is it normal to have people entering & leaving the room in milliseconds? Like all day?
Or use brb, someone at door, as an excuse to do one?!
I initially used the name Mistress Minger to avoid dissapointing people - But had a few nice people that pleaded with with me not to call myself that as I was actually alright!
Is it just that I'm not the majority of visitors cup of tea, unfortunately for me?
Or should I be sat here with my fanny hanging out from the off???!!! 
I'm all tarted up, always wear revealing clothes or sexy skimpy outfits - but nobody wants to stay and play! (and yes I do play)
You can almost here the 'urgh, disgusting' in the seconds I'm saying hi...very soul destroying -
You can see my face on my profile, you know I'm old too, so why bother in the first place to disappear straight away - hardly a shock am I?
So any advice from fellow webcammers or playtime people is most welcome - would love to know what goes through your mind when wanting to chat and what you must be expecting..and why you are gone so fast - nobody cums that quick surely..?!
Huh
I am nearly 66, and have been webcamming on here for 8 years. I know I am not the most beautiful person in the world, and most only come in for my big tits, lol. but most men are really nice. Obviously you are going to get the odd few that are totally nasty, and when they say something nasty, I smile and carry on.

As for people coming and leaving almost immediately, I think it is the JCI system kicking them out, as there has been problems for a long time. Some do try a few times, but if they don't get a picture they will not stay, so it is not you, it is the system.

If you do free cam, then you cannot sit there with your fanny hanging out, or boobs, as it is against the rules. I generally wear a bra, panties, suspenders and stockings, and killer heels (which I can't walk in by the way, lol).

Have not looked at your profile, but am sure you are not a minger, so please don't put yourself down. Everyone's taste is different, and am sure you will have many admirers who will come back again and again. I always greet men as they come in, ask them how the are, shake my tits and hope they take the bait, lol.

Merry Christmas.

Sally x
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • Madame X
Sally,
You are a gem for taking the time to write an honest reply to me - I hope I am still camming at 66, health permitting - and your boobs look absolutely gorgeous!
I don't offer free chat, and no, don't sit there with it all out straight away! I'm usually in a low cut satin blouse and short skirt etc..I don't even get that many insults - I wouldn't mind that - they at least would be paying to insult me as opposed to entering and leaving literally immediately..!!
I get the usual 'show us your cock' but that to me, isn't insulting!
I do have some lovely regulars, I admit - and I am always friendly and chatty..
I almost feel the need to have some constructive critisism - have always been a manager and now self employed, it's difficult to reinvent when you don't know if there is, or what is, the problem..
I feel like i want to call them back and say was it my face? what I was wearing? too old? Any pointer could help in the future..!
I too have some very extreme heels - nearly broke my ankle the other day and was only posing for a photo!
Really appreciate your advice and never would have twigged it could actually be JCI - today for example, the longest I have spoken to anyone has been 2 minutes and 4 have gone within 3 seconds!
Take care lovely lady and a very Merry Christmas to you too xxx
Your very welcome. I have just looked at your profile, and you look lovely, and certainly not 45. I have just spent 45 minutes on cam, and I do free cam, lots in and out, and only one paying customer, better than nothing, lol.

Lets just hope they improve JCI so that punters can come in and enjoy and stay in, lol. xx
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • Madame X, Madame X
Well I am a fat ginger minger so I have trumps lol.  But in all seriousness do not let it get you down.  

Switch your directcam put your audio up loud so that you can hear the door knock and do other things, do not use freeview, I most certainly don't and it has not harmed my traffic.  I tend to get them to stick around for a minute do not show my whole face, and flirt a bit do not feel you need to pull the fanny out from the off.  

You will be fine just take a deep breath and relax and try and enjoy it. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • Madame X
Thanks Ms Dee - You look alright to me!!
Yes, I do those things but when you are literally only saying Hi, how are you? and they're gone (all day) it's hard to relax and enjoy it..
Especially when you've legged it from one end of the house reapplying lippy as you go...and they've left the room as soon as you've said hello...
Today I have been logged on an hour...2 people have entered the room and both have left straight after I've said hello..
Maybe day times are not good and I should try the evenings instead..!
Well if you class yourself as a "minger" then there's no hope for me Big Grin !
Just had a peek at your profile. You have 80 positive feedback so that says a lot hun!
Do you ever pay for positioning? I find if I'm not on the first page my profile gets lost in the crowd!
As others have said a large number of ladies have been experiencing a loss since June/July time. It seems to be very erratic at the moment.
Hopefully things will improve for you soon xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Madame X
Thanks lucyloo...you certainly don't want to see me first thing in the morning!!
Yes, I have paid for positioning & featuring but it never seemed to make much difference to be honest..
Today has been crap - 5 people, all for just a few seconds...I want to ask them if I wasn't the girl for them or if they were kicked out by some mysterious technology - but I can't!!
Makes you feel like it really wasn't worth getting tarted up for and I could have gone out and got my Christmas chores done instead...!!
Fingers crossed I'm just going through a dry spell! xxx
I think you're just having a bad time of it just now.You will have good days and bad and some amazing weeks and then some truly awful ones.I would advise against doing free chat if you feel yourself getting upset as i swear the guys know when I am really not in the mood for idle chit chat......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Madame X
Same again today..
Strange as a regular who normally stays a while has just said hi and left the room immediately..
I did free chat with a different company and found the free chat time to be full of disrespectful arseholes, so no, won't be doing that again..!
Will hold out and persevere...I'm even starting to think its the laptop/internet connection....sigh
x