Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLOODY CLIENTS THESE DAYS
Got a booking for 15 mins.  The twat in question had an alias with a lot of negative feedback but I gave him the benefit of the doubt as it was only a 15min incall booking. He turned up, booking was no problem. He said he'll fill in a booking form so we can leave feedback. 
He does just that emails asking if I could confirm it and leave feedback and he will reciprocate.
Waits for me to leave him positive feedback then leaves me negative. 
I have over 100 so this won't really have an impact I just can't believe the cheek of him. Especially as he showed up with his jaw moving like a pissing window wiper.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow I'm sorry this has happened to you, and there's no way of knowing what's going on for him. All you can do is continue to offer a good service. Can you respond to his feedback?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • mya85
(03-12-2017, 19:10)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Wow I'm sorry this has happened to you, and there's no way of knowing what's going on for him. All you can do is continue to offer a good service. Can you respond to his feedback?

Yeah I've responded. I just can't belive the two face-ness of him. He was was an older dude aswel.  Clearly off his tits.  He only booked 15mins so don't usually take requests for this that and the other during the booking. But because he didn't ask for anything over the top I did everything he asked for. Blatant cheek