Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

No calls for 3 days on Direct Cam
Star 
Hi guys so I know a few others have been having issues but I keep getting this on and off. Direct cam works fine for weeks then boom no calls. Now I would think just before payday or summer or the hours I work make a difference but they don't. I worked a full weekend for 12 hour and a day and made £80, this I still very low for me over 26 hours. Anyway this week on day 3 and hour 33 of work and no calls, I have regulars and good feedback over 300 and updated pics and profile but nothing apart from the odd call every 7 hours or so. Had two clients email me saying that when they try and directcam it tells them room full. They are not on kicked list. Think this is  the issue has anyone else experienced this/fixed this before?
Unfortunately this is an issue for quite a few people on here at the moment.
Are you a member of the Private Area on here? There are a few threads discussing it in more depth and supporting each other through the quieter times.
xxx
(22-11-2017, 21:50)lucyloo Wrote: Unfortunately this is an issue for quite a few people on here at the moment.
Are you a member of the Private Area on here? There are a few threads discussing it in more depth and supporting each other through the quieter times.
xxx

Hi Lucy, yes two other girls from my group experiencing same issue, I thought this was private section :Big Grin I'll go have a look for it! Xx
(22-11-2017, 21:50)lucyloo Wrote: Unfortunately this is an issue for quite a few people on here at the moment.
xxx

How do I find the private section? Xx
You have to apply to join it - the link is at the top of this forum in an "announcement".
http://adultworkforum.com/announcements.php?aid=14

Hint:- You'll need at least one more post.
This issue is effecting many Tasha so the only thing I can suggest is to make sure you offer booked webcam sessions too ......x
Hay all, I am new to this forum!! Can I plz join the private group for cam girls? thanks xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question More direct chat calls? Miss Deviant 14 19,470 22-03-2013, 20:24
Last Post: Miss Deviant