Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Posers!
Video 
Movies now are quite shitty. Music has been shit for a few decades now, so the argument that old music was better is a vast majority sort of opinion anyway. Games are improving, so I still like to play video games. I don't care much for the new range of music or movies, but I still watch sequels to popular movies that get released even now (why not?) and I still think they are inferior in every single way to the others, and I question why they never learn. But I get suckered in just the same.

Everything gets milked, especially the horror genre (a new Saw was a dumb idea, and predictable). Musicians nowadays try to sound like Motown acts, but fail. It depends on your taste, I suppose, and maybe I'm just picky. Personally, I think the best music is from something like, 1962-1985. 

I'm not even that old either. I'm gonna be 32 in January. However, I grew up with 80's music, so I prefer that to today's pitiful music industry.