Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit withdrawal issues
Hello!

I've filled out the payout request form a few days ago and my credits still haven't been withdrawn. Just wondering when this will be sorted? 

The account name is Kendra-teen

Thanks so much I'm advance
Hi, sent Smile

Staff will be able to perform the next ones, account set to Payout On Request now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, across Kendra-teen and my couples account blonde-teen-couple 192.24 credits were withdrew.
48.06 from the couples account and 144.18 on Kendra teen. I only received £87. This doesn't add up?

Can you please help and advice. Thank you
Hi, I believe there was a negative balance to pay back, relating to a payout that wasnt suppose to be sent perhaps?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(29-10-2017, 15:55)admin Wrote: Hi, I believe there was a negative balance to pay back, relating to a payout that wasnt suppose to be sent perhaps?

Thanks

Hi, i requested pay out on kendra- teen and 74 credits were withdrawn last night. However, 52 credits left my couples account this morning, which i didnt request, and it hasnt gone into my bank either?
Why were these credits withdrawn and where have they gone?

Thanks in advance
Hi, couples account = Sunday Weekly, also Payout On Request when you need it. Should I delete the weekly setting?

Funds sent to the normal place and should be in already, if not it may be due to weekend in which it will arrive early morning.

Thanks for letting me know.

adultworkbanner4
(05-11-2017, 19:13)admin Wrote: Hi, couples account = Sunday Weekly, also Payout On Request when you need it. Should I delete the weekly setting?

Funds sent to the normal place and should be in already, if not it may be due to weekend in which it will arrive early morning.

Thanks for letting me know.

if you could delete sunday weekly payout that would be fab!
Money has gone in 
Thanks for you help with this and previous issues xxx
Hi, done as requested.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4