Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Leave my group
Hey Guys! 

I want to leave my group but the problem is they never, ever reply. I have messaged the group manager numerous times regarding other issues since being part of their group and they dont even open my email and read it let alone reply. 

What am i spose to do if they are the ones who have to release me? theres nothing i can do my side, and i have had enough now, its stressing me out lol 

Surely group managers have a degree of responsibility to reply to us ladies who make their group up, it annoys me as they are quick enough to sort my money so they get their % but not so quick at anything else...I have been told by another group manager that its just one click to release me...I also message admin in group and they reply with 'email group manager'

i have only messaged this morning but i know i wont get a reply so though i would post here so i know what to do next 

Any help in how to get out the group is much appreciated 

Polly xxx
Hi, support isnt offered via AW message system.

Ways to contact:

UK Office landline number: 02892108055
Whatsapp: 07547848213
PM here on the AW forums or just any post.
DP Forums here http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum (shoutbox or just a post)
Email: admin@dailypayservice.com

Any method bar AW message system.

We will send out a mass email reminding members support isnt offered via AW message system. The phone is your quickest line of support.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • xPrettyPollyx