Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Submissives
I have recently found myself pondering the idea of finding a truly submissive girl so I can experience what it is like to totally dominate a woman. Now, the odd thing is that this is outside my normal nature but may have been triggered by a girl who wanted, nay, demanded a rough throat shagging.

Has anyone here done this type of thing, giving or receiving?
had the very rough throat fucking

in what ways to u want to dominate john so people have a better idea
also do u want me to move this to seeking services ?
I suppose I am interested in someone who will do exactly what I demand for an hour or two. Nothing overly violent, perhaps a good spanking thrown in.
are u willing to travel for it
(25-07-2011, 19:03)lolo Wrote: are u willing to travel for it
Who are you thinking of?

(25-07-2011, 19:16)MrSmith767 Wrote:
Who are you thinking of?

now now not naming names on the forum
(25-07-2011, 19:17)lolo Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 19:16)MrSmith767 Wrote:
Who are you thinking of?

now now not naming names on the forum
lol

Apart from the good spanking bit it sounds perfect to me. I love giving and it some how makes me feel more sexy being told what to do and seeing the results, is the gratification. I actually enjoy a light bottom spanking during penetration (doggy style) but that is purely a pleasure pain thing. I don't like pain on it's own and I don't want to be humiliated, just to be a sex slave.
I travel a lot round the UK so area is not an issue. I am not a violent person so I am not looking to pseudo-rape and kidney punch some poor woman.

It needs to be obviously consensual.
there are literally thousands of women out there, im sure u will find the right one in your quest