Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Frustration
(25-07-2011, 23:25)Freddo Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 23:00)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 22:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Aren't the fields in Glasgow full of midges?
Not all of them are!

(25-07-2011, 22:40)Freddo Wrote: The fields near Heathrow are full of aeroplanes so be careful where you go

There are some fields near Heathrow that haven't been paved over with runways

i knew that really you can see them when you fly out of there

I used to work very close by, and used to drive past them a lot, you have to be careful though, there is a big sewage farm near there too

fields they should tar them all over for racetracks
(25-07-2011, 23:53)lolo Wrote: fields they should tar them all over for racetracks

I like where you are going with this Lolo, trouble is a lot of our fields have already been used for houses, of course we have a influx of visitors that all require free housing and lots of other benefits

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Dont forget guys, they dont really make land any more and we all need to eat. If you must concrete / tarmac over land, please use the old 'brown field' sites, not our precious countryside that needs to be working, producing food for our nation to reduce our dependance upon imported foods. It is high timne we all recognised that there will be a global food shortage if we dont knuckle down - when the shortages arrive, there will be a reduction of exported foods to other countries so those that depend too much on such trade will be knackered!

I feel loads better now and the soapbox did need an airing!!
sorry monty i wasnt thinking bout food
(26-07-2011, 08:44)lolo Wrote: sorry monty i wasnt thinking bout food

Dont worry, I just felt like a mini rant and it was the ideal opportunity. Feel loads better now Big Grin Been getting more grief at home - daughter was going to move to Portugal with her mother, but mother has changed her mind after promising that it would happen - prize bitch my ex wife!
(26-07-2011, 09:08)monty69 Wrote:
(26-07-2011, 08:44)lolo Wrote: sorry monty i wasnt thinking bout food

Dont worry, I just felt like a mini rant and it was the ideal opportunity. Feel loads better now Big Grin Been getting more grief at home - daughter was going to move to Portugal with her mother, but mother has changed her mind after promising that it would happen - prize bitch my ex wife!

feel free to rant anytime either here or by pm i dont mind, if your ex wife knows it will annoy u that probably why she has done it
You are probably right there - I imagine that some of it has to do with the fact that I wont take my son until next year when he is 16. She has been trying to get rid of him as he is being troublesome with her. She made the mistake of telling me what he has been up to and then asking me to take him on - green I may be but foolish, I dont think so. When he is 16 he will have more choices and, if he wants to go out and get a job, thats fine, but I dont need the hassle of him not wanting to go to school etc now.
I would have no worries about him getting work; he is a grafter but he hates school and its better he isnt near me as he and I would fall out big time! Long story but I firmly believe in doing well in school (to the best of your ability) and had enough trouble with my daughter dodging school. Dont want it again - probably selfish I know.
not being selfish just being realistic, if i were in your position i would do exactly the same, she cant have it everyway, seems like she doesnt want the hassle of any children around her
(26-07-2011, 09:21)lolo Wrote: not being selfish just being realistic, if i were in your position i would do exactly the same, she cant have it everyway, seems like she doesnt want the hassle of any children around her

You are nearly right - what she wants is the children round her when they behave, and are useful. There is a much younger daughter (not mine) that need looking after and my ex-wife likes a slave to do just that. Both my 2 have rebelled at different times and so they are not so popular as they used to be.

The biggest problem is that my ex-wife's mentality and her present husband's mentality are very much along the lines of we will do what we want and the kids can look after themselves. If it requires effort, then they are not interested. There is also the problem that they are sadly bloody thick too (horrible to say) and cannot work out what is wrong.