Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Frustration
ann we expect a blog
It was all a bit of a blur. When he came in, we didn't even make it to the bed which was about 3 feet away! He's just as phwoar as he was last time. He said he wants to come back and spend the night after my last client has gone. Unfortunately it won't pay the mortgage, so will have to decline I think (damnations), I quite fancied sucking on his cock all night.
Oh, and he has nicknamed me the sword swallower!
he wants a freebie through the night ?
Aye. It's always the wealthy ones as well! So it's not just Newcastle full of cheapskates.
thats true ann
(27-07-2011, 09:20)SassyAnn Wrote:
(27-07-2011, 07:42)Freddo Wrote:
(26-07-2011, 19:16)SassyAnn Wrote: We're talking about YOU DrC, MrS, Freddo Frog, Hicky, NickBristol, MrNiceGuy and all you other shy and retiring types!

I did have a look but I have no pics of me that are by myself I am usually in pics with others, I will try to do something but I am usually the one behind the camera not in front of it

Grab a hammer, pose in front of the pc camera and take a photo. If you can't take a photo, please hit yourself over the head from me. x

I have done as you requested and hit myself with the hammer
It hurt quiet a bit but it was worth it to actually prove I have no idea how to use a
PC properly (cries in pain)

When I said I was actually really happy I put an avater up I was,
I could not even manage to put my signature on it was done for me by a
lovely lady HeartHeartHeart

Oh and add to that my PC has no camera either
Sorry Ann I hate dissappointing people especially sexy ladies
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Freddo where are you? I have a free weekend and am happy to hone my photographic skills on a male model. You will need to supply the camera though, as mine is handily ensconced in Newcastle.
(27-07-2011, 23:38)SassyAnn Wrote: Freddo where are you? I have a free weekend and am happy to hone my photographic skills on a male model. You will need to supply the camera though, as mine is handily ensconced in Newcastle.

Well thats good packing Ann, fancy leaving a vital piece of equipment behind Big Grin
Don't worry, I carry the essentials at all times.
I thought a camera was an essentail!!