Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Man gets revenge
Tell you what, that would be a really fun day. Good food, good comany and good sex, what more could you want???

(always assuming I came up to scratch that is!!!)

I am guessing that neither you nor Emily are vegetarians??? Silly question really with the meat you devour Tongue
god no i never a vegetarian
(25-07-2011, 16:34)monty69 Wrote: Tell you what, that would be a really fun day. Good food, good comany and good sex, what more could you want???

(always assuming I came up to scratch that is!!!)

I am guessing that neither you nor Emily are vegetarians??? Silly question really with the meat you devour Tongue

Vegetarian now what is that I like my meat and 2 veg to much as as for cooking you are welcome to avail yourself of my kitchen anytime Monty

Probably removed by eBay for a breach of T&C's.

(25-07-2011, 18:28)MrSmith767 Wrote: Probably removed by eBay for a breach of T&C's.

You could be right obviously it was getting more than the average number of hits so maybe it flagged up
Monty, if they get you after Christmas lunch, can I have you for breakfast?
(25-07-2011, 20:50)SassyAnn Wrote: Monty, if they get you after Christmas lunch, can I have you for breakfast?

I am so jealous of Monty all these lovely ladies offering themselves to him

Monty is one lucky man
I think I might need to take some lessons from him

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Aww Freddo your invitation goes without saying you are on dishwashing duty
(25-07-2011, 22:47)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Aww Freddo your invitation goes without saying you are on dishwashing duty

Thank you Emily
I can drink my coffee now without re filling the mug with tears of rejection
I am almost cheerful now
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

make sure you bring trifle and a large box of crackers freddo and make sure you are wearing your party hat