Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Man gets revenge
(27-07-2011, 11:22)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I might as well be on my own. She is like a door mouse and spends most of her time in a sleepy state or sleeping lol. The walls are thick, we can't hear each other snoring so morse code taps don't work. Apparently Ann tried it yesterday, but then I am deaf as a post when my ears are blocked up (99% of the time).

I'm dragging her out of bed now to go to Tesco with me. Lucky Ann!!!

Me thinks Ann choose wisely if the walls are that thick - but even if they were castle walls she will still hear you Kate!!!!!
Hicky, it is ungallant to give away all a girl's secrets. However, I did start tap dancing for joy when I realised we had solid walls!
Tools and thick walls all in one day - your cup runneth over Ann.
No-one's ever called it a cup before.
so what have they called it ann
I would imagine something along the lines of 'the fountain of pleasure' perhaps!
Love bucket? ..............................................runs and hides................................
I can hear your footsteps running in the distance Kate

More like the tunnel of love
No it was my joie de vivre, my excitement and appreciation of the pure pleasure of being alive! Tongue
(29-07-2011, 09:13)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I can hear your footsteps running in the distance Kate

More like the tunnel of love

Emily you have great hearing

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]