Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directcam Cannot Connect to Server
Anyone else having this problem just now? Justcamit refusing to log in!
Yes, thank god, I thought it was my soddin' laptop! The last week whenever I open JCI it either freezes or comes up with a blank screen, and a window comes up saying 'sleep and charge is ready' as if i've connected something. I thought it was connected to that and the webcam had finally died on me.
It must be a glitch with JCI or AW.
Yep, having he same problem, was okay this afternoon, but just says 'cannot connect to server' now and have tried half a dozen times to log on.
My profile: MatureSally38K
It's strange. Been logged in for 9 hours today. Logged off to pop to the shop and now won't let me back on! What a pain
I had to pop out to the shops but luckily I forgot to log off lol. I've been on since 2pm and not had a single ping, wonder if it's connected to the problems you girls are having?
I've been kicked off JCI and asked to re-verify to offer webcam lol! Cracking me up as I'm featured for webcam ?
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Same here I thought it was just me .
Oh balls Sad
Just had a look and showing there's people in group and chat? So it's only not working for some of us. Perhaps a location thing. Has anyone had any emails to say there's an issue?
I've received no emails at all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cant connect to directcam country-gal 6 7,331 25-05-2023, 17:53
Last Post: sexy senorita xx
  Cannot connect to just cannot server? Sexyladyuk 2 5,040 03-02-2018, 09:16
Last Post: Sexyladyuk
  directcam cannot connect to server Queen_Bella 0 3,066 21-09-2017, 22:40
Last Post: Queen_Bella
  Just Cam It - Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server JoiBleu 4 9,071 21-02-2017, 20:05
Last Post: JoiBleu
  Justcamit - Cannot connect to server Naughtycouple18 0 4,939 27-11-2016, 05:37
Last Post: Naughtycouple18