Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

video downloads
Has anyone noticed recently when buying videos from members pages, you cant seem to download them to your computer. You can view them online but not download them.!! 

Anyone know a way of being able to download the videos.?? When I say this i mean lawfully i.e. the member of service provider receives payment for them.
The reason you cannot download to your computer is because the video is the property of the service provider and potentially a customer could post anywhere online without their permission or knowledge......
On Adultwork you pay per view not for the clip to keep. I think there was a glitch where you could download them but this has clearly been rectified
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

And glitches meaning folk can download content is why EVERYONE should be watermarking their content.
I agree with you about it. But any content can be downloaded in the end... You can even download some videos from YouTube or any other video hosting websites. You can also get some audio tracks from there using such an easy method as the tool from https://www.tube2mp3.com It is not difficult at all and everyone can easily do it. So even if you have some protection, it will never keep your vide from being downloaded. So, just relax and don't think a lot about it Wink
Hi, it depends on the codec used when uploading. Quicktime for example is always downloaded.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4