Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Other cam sites
Hi I was just wondering are we allowed to join other cam sites that DP are linked too on the form page? If so which ones are best and if not thanks for letting me know x
Yes, I recommend Streamate.

Put your rate low, look sexy and do long time periods online, you should be taken into paid chat constantly with just a couple minutes in free chat between shows if your rate is low enough. It seems the lower the rates, the more you end up making annoyingly. Makes me feel a little cheap, but when they pay comes in I feel alot better Smile

Also reccomend ManyVids, they pay straight to your bank, no DP.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • admin, George555
(21-07-2017, 12:53)HaileyTaboo Wrote: Yes, I recommend Streamate.

Put your rate low, look sexy and do long time periods online, you should be taken into paid chat constantly with just a couple minutes in free chat between shows if your rate is low enough. It seems the lower the rates, the more you end up making annoyingly. Makes me feel a little cheap, but when they pay comes in I feel alot better Smile

Hailey, You've actually convinced me to sign up and will be filling out a form via DP today as can't rely on AW at the moment.  When you say low rates how does it compare to AW?   Just being nosey really and want to make sure I'm doing the right thing. To be honest I've probably answered my own question as I'm making next to nothing on AW currently so anything coming in is a bonus!  Heart Heart
You can join any cam site you want, you don't even need to join this (or any other) group.

Joi have you tried seeking tips or advice from other cam girls?
(24-07-2017, 10:40)EmmaEH Wrote: You can join any cam site you want, you don't even need to join this (or any other) group.

Joi have you tried seeking tips or advice from other cam girls?

It's ok Emma, it's just this technical issue with JCI, many of the girls are experiencing it and it's frustrating.  I'm advertising, twitter, tagging etc.  Thinking eggs all in one basket isn't a good way forward so already filled out the DP form for StreamMate after checking it our this morning. I've been on weekly DP since February so could be a good way forward  Blush
I'm not doing so great on AW either! I'm only making penny's atm. I'm just worried of going through the hassle of setting up again and being in the same position! X
(21-07-2017, 12:53)BhadHailie Wrote: Yes, I recommend Streamate.

This is a very useful piece of information! Thanks for sharing! I'm also looking for the good webcam services. Recently I've been suggested to check firecams.com, but haven't done it yet. Has anyone heard about this site? If yes, can you recommend it? Thanks in advance.
Teen Elly... do you do a lot on Social Media to get a following, and attract viewers ? Also what levels are you doing, you look like a very beautiful girl, which usually equates to not very naughty... most guys want "filth" that's not to say that some guys appreciate looking at and speaking with a beautiful girl mind...

I believe patience is definitely needed with camming... we've had girls work with us, get bored after 20 mins and log off... yet I know girls who have sat doing nothing for a hour and not earn a bean, then earn £150-200 in a couple hours...

I cant see any reason why you wouldn't be able to join another cam site... I am guessing your part of a group and that's your concern, I cant see why any group could stop you from trying out another platform... Do they have you sign an exclusivity contract ? If so I hope they are paying you well for that...