Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily pay - not paid
Please can you advise why I havent had my pay request actioned?
I requested at 9am this morning - am yet to recieve anything.
thanks
Hi, Payout On Request is 24hours.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • KinkyKougar40
Normally actioned on same day.
Normally when left AW account hits my bank straight away ( lately it takes several hours)
Currently just checked and it has left my AW account but yet to received anything.
This is becoming unreliable as we never know where we stand.
It used to be a good routine - why has it changed?
Hi, 24hours has always been the time frame. Its never changed. If its possibly to do it earlier we do.

Normal timings on normal days for requests being processed is around 10am and again at 10pm.

We are well within the time frame.

Time difference is down to different banking methods, its related to the last hiccup in AWs banking system couple of months back.

Your request was 13hours old. It was processed 11 hours before the recommended time frame.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, you can also call us UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri and the request would be actioned instantly.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(17-07-2017, 22:32)admin Wrote: Hi, you can also call us UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri and the request would be actioned instantly.

Thanks

Thats good to know.
Number stored, thanks
Hi, we sent a couple of messages trying to get a one off transfer of our credits and you kindly reverted the pending ones. We notice this was done on Thursday and sent messages by both email and email on site asking if you could transfer them to us but these messages have been ignored as all are unread.

Please can you read them and let us know.

Thanks

Ljowen
Hi, will have them sent over for you now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(17-07-2017, 22:24)admin Wrote: Hi, 24hours has always been the time frame. Its never changed. If its possibly to do it earlier we do.

Normal timings on normal days for requests being processed is around 10am and again at 10pm.

We are well within the time frame.

Time difference is down to different banking methods, its related to the last hiccup in AWs banking system couple of months back.

Your request was 13hours old. It was processed 11 hours before the recommended time frame.

Thanks

Hi 

New to daily pay service, my profile has been accepted but I don’t know how to request payment? Is it the same as aw or different? And does it work on back payments aswell?
I’m so confused!
Hi, your account is currently set to automatic dailypay, when you joined there were some credits on the balance but not enough for payout as it was under the min of £10, you worked today though which brings you above the min of £10, tomorrow these funds get sent to your bank as its above the min.

Pending transfers will be processed by AW as usual.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily pay - not paid electric_boo 2 5,181 19-09-2017, 12:37
Last Post: LydiaKink
  Daily pay; can i be paid? Bbwpinup24x 13 17,971 18-05-2015, 09:19
Last Post: admin