Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct chat
Hi I just wondered how many of you use direct chat and is it busy for you on there? I'm just thinking when I'm asleep leave it on. Also I'm a new profile and hardley getting anyone come to me on cam! My profile is good I updated regularly. So if anyone has a any tips I'd be grateful x
Theres a problem with the site babe.. most girls are having issues xx
(16-07-2017, 00:29)Jessica121 Wrote: Theres a problem with the site babe.. most girls are having issues xx

Thanks for letting me know! I was starting to think something was up with me! ?X
No its been happening all evening... hopefully all will be resolved by the morning Smile has the rest of your week been ok? Its just some girls have had this going on for a little while so just wanted to let you know its defo not just you although i know its hard not to panic xxx
(16-07-2017, 00:40)Jessica121 Wrote: No its been happening all evening... hopefully all will be resolved by the morning Smile has the rest of your week been ok? Its just some girls have had this going on for a little while so just wanted to let you know its defo not just you although i know its hard not to panic xxx

Ahhh I'm so relived there's an actual problem!! I went on Thursday I think and wasn't getting anyone. I got one guy Come on to group but tonight NOTHING! I've written a blog updated my pictures and even paid for direct cam positioning. Still nothing. Are you you not getting no calls either? Xx
I was steady up until about 3pm then i switched it off as it started .. its not worth the heartache of staring at the screen!! Lol but like u iv had slow days and one day where i made a whole £4.something after sitting for hours its very disheartening.. iv had clients tell me they cant get into my room so iv known ther was a problem but today/tonight seemed to be a site blackout.. hopefully its back to normal tomorrow or monday Smile xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • Teen_elly
Yes hopefully.Remember a few years ago when it was down for 2 days.Don't want a repeat of that ever again.I do direct chat and ofcourse you can also offer phone bookings too.It's unpredictable with good and bad days just the same as cam.......x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct Chat Calls Failing Yet Again xAnnax 12 14,075 13-09-2018, 14:59
Last Post: Verity
  Problems With Direct Chat Again xAnnax 0 5,381 13-03-2018, 21:46
Last Post: xAnnax
  Direct Chat issues MissSophieGreen 4 8,337 03-05-2016, 17:37
Last Post: Tara25
  direct chat ladyjosephine 12 18,281 28-06-2014, 15:51
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia
  Direct Chat Lerler 9 15,779 27-11-2012, 20:14
Last Post: xKatieBabyx