Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

switch to adult work
Sad 
I've been with an agency now for a few months but I'm getting sick of them taking 50% of my money. I've heard if you're directly with adult work then they only take 30% which would make a huge difference to my weekly income. Anybody know how I can go about this with without losing my profile? 

Thanks xx
Which group is it? I think I could probably guess it right to be honest.

It is 36% actually AW take you would be much better being without a group.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • Brunettebabe
I think I could guess the group too!! If it's the group I was in (London sapphires and London gems) they won't release your profile and they take 14% of your earnings. There are a few scammy groups on there tbf, when you start off camming you don't know any different! I'm glad I did my research and got out when I did. X
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Teen_elly for this post:
  • Brunettebabe, JayJ
I should have done my research to, but I was so excited that they had asked me I've always wanted to do it but just didn't know how or what company to go with. I wonder if I could delete my profile and start up again as a newbie. My profile is really busy and I get so dissapointed when I only take 50% I get we all need to make money but come on that's a lot.
I might try and contact adult work directly and see what they say first. I don't want to end up wth no profile and not being able to get a new one. X
(16-07-2017, 13:33)Teen_elly Wrote: I think I could guess the group too!! If it's the group I was in (London sapphires and London gems) they won't release your profile and they take 14% of your earnings. There are a few scammy groups on there tbf, when you start off camming you don't know any different! I'm glad I did my research and got out when I did. X

How did you get out of it? X
(16-07-2017, 15:25)Brunettebabe Wrote:
(16-07-2017, 13:33)Teen_elly Wrote: I think I could guess the group too!! If it's the group I was in (London sapphires and London gems) they won't release your profile and they take 14% of your earnings. There are a few scammy groups on there tbf, when you start off camming you don't know any different! I'm glad I did my research and got out when I did. X

How did you get out of it? X

Admin deleted my profile for me (because my group wouldn't release mine) and I started from scratch, it's been a bit tricky to build customers with it being new but I'll get there. What group were you with? I'm not working my ass of so the managers get soak up the sun 6 times a year
P.s if If you are in the same group i was with they are very abusive and nasty when u try leave x
" I don't want to end up wth no profile and not being able to get a new one." you will be able to create a new one dont worry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult Work Is Dead... Well To Me ! FatManFuck 11 13,647 03-03-2020, 05:56
Last Post: peteraonfilm
  Contact adult work Kiaxxx 2 5,524 02-11-2016, 11:24
Last Post: moongoddess
  new adult work site layout!!!!!!!!!!!!! simo22 10 20,861 09-04-2012, 11:59
Last Post: MrSmith767
  A petition to close down the Adult Work online prostitution website Heather_Edwards 23 49,481 30-10-2011, 11:45
Last Post: penny_peep
  A petite, little switch-hitter dickie-d123 1 4,844 26-10-2011, 07:21
Last Post: abcdef