Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Joining daily pay clarification
Hi, sent yes, replied to another thread about it but cant find it at the moment Smile

Thanks for checking in with us.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BlueeyedAmrax
I respect what you do, and there are plenty of girls out there that need protection from these kinds of group admins, but I'm not sure I'm following your logic here.
You didn't want to add less talk daily pay to the scam list because you were able to pick up the pieces? Fixing the problem doesn't make his actions suddenly ok.

Going by that blog, going by the many complaints here and stripperweb, this rico character is a nasty bit of work. He's screwing and threatening his own members. Letting everyone know they're a scam would have been a better path to take rather than allowing cam girls to get into a potentially horrifying situation and then fixing it later. Girls in this industry are vulnerable, he shouldn't be a part of it.

If you warned people about rico ahead of time, you wouldn't need to constantly fix the problems he causes. Everytime you pick up the pieces, you're enabling him and he's validated of his horrid behaviour and won't need to change.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to EmmaEH for this post:
  • Madame X
Hi, at the start of the relationship, it was random problems, nothing significant. None of that highly scam related stuff. Us fixing profiles being released or pay was ok. It descended into alot worse things after that, we no longer having a working relationship with them.

If we hadnt been there at the start we couldnt of helped those members, nowadays a quick google will let people know whether to join or not.

I will talk with the staff to get their thoughts on adding the group to the scam list.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Thanks for the link admin, I'll sign up later tonight. But I read more into the other group (sorry I thought the two of you were the same, I'm new to adult work and groups in general).

"Highly scam related stuff", "worse things". You're saying yourself they're a problem, even a scam.

I went and read that blog, I don't see how there's any question of less talk daily pay being a scam group.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ButterDaisy for this post:
  • admin
Hi, staff agree Daisy.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4