Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Joining daily pay clarification
hi and sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched and couldn't find the answer.

I'm quite new to camming on adult work, and would like to join a daily pay service. After doing some googling, I noticed that there seems to be two diferent groups, "daily pay service" and "less talk daily pay" who both send payments as "dp service".

I'm a bit confused. Are they the same group? thanks
Im nearly sure less talk dailypay is on the list of scam groups on here so i wouldnt advise joining that based on the reviews. I think there's an actual form on here to join the groups that admin run.. have a look in the help and support section on here Smile its called "queries from new members" have a look on there i think thats where it is Smile someone who knows more will be along shortly to give u concrete information tho Smile

Hope that helps xx
I am with adultworksfinestperformers and they are the best.......x
Hi, form is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

This is the join Adultworks Finest Performers.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • ButterDaisy
Thanks for the link admin. But what if i wanted to join Less Talk Daily Pay. You both use DP Service so aren't you the same company? I've only read bad things about less talk online.
Hi, many studios/services/groups use our payout system. Lesstalk use to use our payout system but our arrangement ended a while back now.

We are "DP Service", we are the original dailypay operator. 10years since we started. www.dailypayservice.com

We are not associated with the actions of other groups.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(16-07-2017, 20:51)admin Wrote: Hi, form is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

This is the join Adultworks Finest Performers.

Thanks

Hello admin, just writing on this As I haven't heard back when emailing you, adultwork had some of my funds in manual escrow but they have now released them back to me a few days ago but I still haven't been payed them , I work on Adultwork and my username is BlueEyed_Amra18 if you could get back to me that would be great thankyou
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BlueeyedAmrax for this post:
  • admin
Given that you had a working relationship with lesstalkdailypay, I suppose that explains why they never appeared on the list of scam groups, despite there being a call from several of their own members.
Hi, in each instance we had the ability to help the members and did so. It was a hard one to call each day and mounting pressure to add them to the list. I believe we successfully steered through the turbulent times with them and helped their members. With each compliant we seen we re-evaluated our stance on their status. If added to the scam list, we may of then been denied access to help those members in need. All in all I hope our chosen path was correct at the time as the complaints regarding them have died down recently. 

Other groups we have worked with in the past had been added to the list.

Our relationship had ended well before the big spike in complaints when the blog was released titled "Criminal origins".

Previous posts have mentioned Lesstalk using our systems at the time they were doing so. I believe it was in posts regarding complaints, in the posts we could always guarantee that if you had severe problems with Lesstalk that no matter what your money would be paid to you and safe, we had the ability to reassure those members that everything would be ok and we would help them.

Please see this post in which we helped BrandiFox http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...0#pid92390

Also this thread in which we help Butterflylove http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10076

Thanks

-Amra, will be checking once staff are done on the systems with todays payouts.

adultworkbanner4
(17-07-2017, 10:01)admin Wrote: Hi, in each instance we had the ability to help the members and did so. It was a hard one to call each day and mounting pressure to add them to the list. I believe we successfully steered through the turbulent times with them and helped their members. With each compliant we seen we re-evaluated our stance on their status. If added to the scam list, we may of then been denied access to help those members in need. All in all I hope our chosen path was correct at the time as the complaints regarding them have died down recently. 

Other groups we have worked with in the past had been added to the list.

Our relationship had ended well before the big spike in complaints when the blog was released titled "Criminal origins".

Previous posts have mentioned Lesstalk using our systems at the time they were doing so. I believe it was in posts regarding complaints, in the posts we could always guarantee that if you had severe problems with Lesstalk that no matter what your money would be paid to you and safe, we had the ability to reassure those members that everything would be ok and we would help them.

Please see this post in which we helped BrandiFox http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...0#pid92390

Also this thread in which we help Butterflylove http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10076

Thanks

-Amra, will be checking once staff are done on the systems with todays payouts.

Hi admin, okay thankyou , it's manual escrow which was refunded back to my account by adultwork for about £813 credits so should be about £480 pounds I think , hope this helps :Smile

Thanks 

Amra