Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seek Mistress Mild Fetishes (Kent)
So long story short I had the perfect mistress but she has retired and I need a new one Sad

Im looking for a regular Mistress but not any old £200 an hour with no communication, at £200 I can only afford to treat myself once a month. 
Im more looking for 15/30mins every 2 or 3 days, to keep me happy.

With it being 15/30mins I understand I cant have everything (Restraints etc as it takes time) But I've a few fetishes I can have in that time (Yesterday knickers, facesitting, ruined orgasm, POT, eating my own cum, normal sub things?!)
I dont want to have sex with my mistress! I want to be teased with it but never allowed.

I've made this forum account just to seek a mistress, I've spent hours looking at AW and other 'mistress' sites, and been to see a few but its not what I want. I want to get to know the person so she can learn what I like too Smile

Hope this is posted in the correct place, forum noobie.

x
Just proof reading this and want to make clear, I don't want to pay £200 and see her/you every 2 to 3 days because that works out at £20 odd a go and I wouldn't expect that from anyone lol. I Ment I cant afford £400 a month.. I hope that makes sense to someone!

Oh and she must be English (Just personal preference)
Hello there

Your welcome to check out my profile. I'm not sure where abouts in Kent you are but I'm in Margate.

My profile is www.adultwork.com/611417

My fee's are £45 for 15min sessions and £70 for 30 minutes sessions when at home e in Margate.
(12-07-2017, 09:38)Needfix2 Wrote: So long story short I had the perfect mistress but she has retired and I need a new one Sad

Im looking for a regular Mistress but not any old £200 an hour with no communication, at £200 I can only afford to treat myself once a month. 
Im more looking for 15/30mins every 2 or 3 days, to keep me happy.

With it being 15/30mins I understand I cant have everything (Restraints etc as it takes time) But I've a few fetishes I can have in that time (Yesterday knickers, facesitting, ruined orgasm, POT, eating my own cum, normal sub things?!)
I dont want to have sex with my mistress! I want to be teased with it but never allowed.

I've made this forum account just to seek a mistress, I've spent hours looking at AW and other 'mistress' sites, and been to see a few but its not what I want. I want to get to know the person so she can learn what I like too Smile

Hope this is posted in the correct place, forum noobie.

x
Thats so funny you are not eager to pay 200 for an hour but are happy to visit once every 2-3 days just pay 200£ a month Smile There is no mistress gonna waste their time  to get to know them without paying !!!!  are you okay, mentally?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mistress Samantha (Kent) Needfix 1 5,133 11-12-2015, 13:55
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch