Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does featuring a video get any extra buyers?
Hi gals and guys,

I've searched for this and can't find any posts asking this question.  My profile is doing well for being new still (well I think so anyway, I'm happy with how its going).  All except that so far NONE of my videos have sold.  I have set them as low price as I can (due to MB/minimum pricing structure), I have fiddled with the files to get the MB as low as possible but before they get bad quality.  So they really are as cheap as I can get them.  I had a few viewed on my old profile that was deactivated the other week, (i.e. viewed = paid for), but I've re-uploaded those AND lots of new ones too and yet this time around not a single one has been looked at.  I hasten to add I also uploaded them a busy time of an evening as well thinking that would help stagger them on the home page as long as possible!

Hence I'm now wondering if featuring one or two of them might help?  Say I feature on of the £4 ish ones, that'll mean I would get a return if only two to three people bought it (if I booked a few weeks in advance).  Is this likely to make a difference though - 2 to 3 people isn't many - but without hitting 2-3 people and getting them to buy means I'll be out of pocket (which I don't like to be!) haha

So, hit me with your ideas please, any words of wisdom, anyone actually featured a video before and had lots of sales as a result or indeed no sales at all?  Huh

For reference, as curious to know your thoughts on maybe why I haven't sold any at all this time around despite them actually being better videos than I sold the first time around, please see my profile here: https://www.adultwork.com/janehor

Thank you x
Just had a look at your profile and you don't have any price listed for phone bookings or down as offering direct chat so you won't be showing up in any phone chat page which will have a knock on effect regarding traffic to your profile.Other than that i can't see any other potential problems......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • janeyhor
Ahh thats great, thank you for having a look for me Smile Much appreciated! x
I usually do well with my content and after featuring them haven't noticed any significant increase in income from the extra advertising. I have noticed that blogging and featuring the blog post on the home page scroller helps though. Also, when I do free chat I always mention my movies. Some guys might not want to spend the money on a live show but would prefer a clip - that does well for me. If you have a twitter account, link it up with your AW profile so it notifies when you are online then when you are signing off just post a link to your clip page adding in a couple of hashtags. That also gets me a few extra sales.
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • JoiBleu