Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW making it harder for workers
The pictures they have on UKP are from SPs who have not checked the box to make the verification picture visible to Adultwork only.

You cannot set up multiple accounts for friends unless you are an admin of a group I believe.
(22-06-2017, 09:35)Ana_X Wrote: The pictures they have on UKP are from SPs who have not checked the box to make the verification picture visible to Adultwork only.

You cannot set up multiple accounts for friends unless you are an admin of a group I believe.

Heya, I definitely checked the verification box and my photo was published.
(22-06-2017, 09:35)Ana_X Wrote: The pictures they have on UKP are from SPs who have not checked the box to make the verification picture visible to Adultwork only.

Also I set up their profiles using their email addresses. I only helped with the text and the contents of their profile
The verification photos are for adultwork only, punters do not see this.

I know it can feel like a lot of work, but the reason they do this is to cut down on fake profiles and prevent sex trafficking. It is better to jump through a few more hoops and know that they are taking provisions to keep the client and performers safe.
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
(22-06-2017, 15:11)newprods88 Wrote:

Also I set up their profiles using their email addresses. I only helped with the text and the contents of their profile

This is why - you have to be a group owner to set up multiple profiles - they will know it's the same person as it records the ip address that set it up and if multiple profiles have been set up on 1 IP address they wont accept them for the reasons Kaz mentioned
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

(28-06-2017, 13:25)Mistress Kaz Wrote: The verification photos are for adultwork only, punters do not see this.

I know it can feel like a lot of work, but the reason they do this is to cut down on fake profiles and prevent sex trafficking. It is better to jump through a few more hoops and know that they are taking provisions to keep the client and performers safe.

I would have thought the same thing: yet many times these verification pics ended up on that site with punters making fun of the girls as if everyone look smashing in their passport pictures.  Personally I have never seen the advantage of this 'verification': if a girl is going to do tricks she is going to do tricks if she is verified or not - I see it all the time after all and the latest con I heard is that some girls go back to their countries and pass on their profiles to a 'mate' of hers who is new to the UK.