Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW making it harder for workers
It seems that are really clamping down on profiles which is good and bad.

They started with asking for full face pictures on the profile which is bad as it does not protect identity for the worker and now they are asking for UK bank statements!?

If I am a worker from another country coming to work here I don't have a UK bank statement and they are shutting my profile down straight away!

Whilst the full face picture is an issue especially since we have to verify our photos with a picture on the street and also a passport (which gets leaked on ukpunting) the bank statements are a step too far.

I understand they are filtering out the fake profiles but surely there must be another way??
Where has it been stated we must show full face pictures?
ive not been sked for a bank statement? and by fave pic do u mean verification photo?
(20-06-2017, 22:20)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: Where has it been stated we must show full face pictures?

I have received several emails and my profiles have been taken down until i submitted face pictures. I think it's for newer profiles only
(20-06-2017, 22:50)Tara25 Wrote: ive not been sked for a bank statement? and by fave pic do u mean verification photo?

No face picture for the profile itself. Aw contacted me and removed some new profiles I created.
(21-06-2017, 07:16)newprods88 Wrote: Aw contacted me and removed some new profiles I created.

I think that could be your problem....

How many "new" profiles do you need?

Sarah x x x
I think her English is a bit poor, our passport would never be leaked onto uk punting. AW is a business they wouldn't leak their aw working girls private information to the punters. Where are you getting this information from?
(21-06-2017, 18:24)Cece Wrote: I think her English is a bit poor, our passport would never be leaked onto uk punting. AW is a business they wouldn't leak their aw working girls private information to the punters. Where are you getting this information from?

Search Ukpunting verification pics. There are app many threads where someone has taken the photo that we have to send to AW to verify our profile
(21-06-2017, 14:06)sarahxxx Wrote:
(21-06-2017, 07:16)newprods88 Wrote: Aw contacted me and removed some new profiles I created.

I think that could be your problem....

How many "new" profiles do you need?

Sarah x x x

Hey Sarah, I'm setting up profiles for my friends. I have my own one. X
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99150.0