Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

girls - do u lose out on work being on forums
That is the strange answer "getting addicted to forum".

Well you must think I am addicted, because I am too lazy to log in and out .....I am on here 24/7 (well not really) quick somebody get me help. hahahh
glo u know u must get your rest
Yay thank you oh famous one,by the way was that you I saw scuttling away in the distance with the flat cap and old raincoat on just thought I caught a glimpse of fishnets and patent leather stilettos
bugger! I must be more careful in the future. Yes I think you may have seen me. I'll have to find something better than a flat cap. I keep getting mistaken for George McCoy!
I open al the sites I log into at one time and leave them open all day and rarely log out. I do not understand the problem, I do not sit on the forum all day even though I may look like I am logged in.

As said above, bookings are booking, business is business....

And between it all, we fit in a life, which includes shopping, washing, ironing, dusting, etc.... Which we also put on hold when we have a booking.

Punter: Can I see you at 2.30pm?
Girl: yes but it will have to be in Tesco's car park for a quickie as I will be shopping. I will give you a discount if you push the trolley.

Sarah
(23-07-2011, 09:52)CurvaceousKate Wrote: bugger! I must be more careful in the future. Yes I think you may have seen me. I'll have to find something better than a flat cap. I keep getting mistaken for George McCoy!

I did wonder if it was you or him

(23-07-2011, 09:54)wife4rent Wrote: I open al the sites I log into at one time and leave them open all day and rarely log out. I do not understand the problem, I do not sit on the forum all day even though I may look like I am logged in.

As said above, bookings are booking, business is business....

And between it all, we fit in a life, which includes shopping, washing, ironing, dusting, etc.... Which we also put on hold when we have a booking.

Punter: Can I see you at 2.30pm?
Girl: yes but it will have to be in Tesco's car park for a quickie as I will be shopping. I will give you a discount if you push the trolley.

Sarah

What are these strange things you talk about?
(23-07-2011, 09:54)wife4rent Wrote: Punter: Can I see you at 2.30pm?

Sarah

At least she would have someone to hold onto her baps though.
(23-07-2011, 09:40)lolo Wrote: glo u know u must get your rest

Lolo you made me post again Undecided , I just had to cancel a booking
Big Grin

(23-07-2011, 09:59)sweettalk Wrote:
(23-07-2011, 09:40)lolo Wrote: glo u know u must get your rest

Lolo you made me post again Undecided , I just had to cancel a booking
Big Grin

Oh no, sweet talk you are doomed now you are under lolo's spell!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Girls/Guys who are looking to work with others JenniferJayXXX 0 4,500 17-12-2018, 06:50
Last Post: JenniferJayXXX
Heart Any girls looking to work together? Summerxxxxx 2 7,442 02-09-2015, 18:49
Last Post: Summerxxxxx
  girls who had boob jobs who long was u off work? Amy_Taboo 18 24,956 22-04-2013, 10:23
Last Post: Amy_Taboo
  Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work?? Wespes 36 74,011 24-02-2013, 17:12
Last Post: GemGemz
  At what age did you lose your virginity? Heather_Edwards 40 74,357 17-11-2011, 00:41
Last Post: Heather_Edwards